Brodie Croyle Marriage(s)
curious

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2008
I've heard that Brodie Croyle was married before he got married to Kelli. Can anybody confirm or deny this? The reason I ask is because my friend met a girl who claimed she was married to Brodie before, but I can't find anything on the internet that leads me to believe it's true. I don't want my buddy falling for some girl if she's making up her past. Just looking out for my buddy. Thanks.
angie

Decatur, AL

#2 Apr 9, 2008
I know he was suppose to be engaged before he got
w/ Kelli. I have a book I have made of Brodie
since before he went to Alabama & still update it
of him & his life. I am sure that he has never been married; I don't see how he would have kept it quite. Girls go to crazie over him to have
been married & it not get out if he was married.
I myself look at him as a mother would but I think
he's great & my 2 kids just love him. If he was
married before alot of people would be shocked to
know he keep it quite...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brodie Croyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas City Chiefs: Quarterbacks the Team Shoul... (Jan '13) Jan '13 keith l 5
News Brodie Croyle, former Chiefs QB, has retired (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Orton, Grossman both lackluster in preseason loss (Aug '08) Oct '11 Harfarts 136
News Chiefs open door for possible Oakland Raiders p... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
News Chiefs preparing to play without Cassel (Dec '10) Dec '10 kcnut 1
News Chiefs Finally Win Pre-Season Game, Beat Packer... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bear 3
News Chiefs Release Four Players (Aug '10) Aug '10 Coop 3
More from around the web