Dolphins show hope for future

Dolphins show hope for future

There are 40 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 23, 2008, titled Dolphins show hope for future. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

At first, it seemed unwise, as Ted Ginn Jr. started at deep second base and sprinted southwest toward the shortstop hole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dennis

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 24, 2008
The waiver wire should be interesting this week because teams tend to get rid of veterans during the first cut if they believe they have a good replacement. I wouldn't be surprised if a big body receiver is brought in. Cam really did us a favor being a bad coach because we get first dibs of the waiver wire. Who knows maybe we will pick up a quality player like Pennington again.
RTJustice

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2008
Amen brother
TONY

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2008
I SAID IT AT THE BEGINING OF TRAINING CAMP, STRONG RUNNING GAME AND CONTROL PASSING GAME 10 and 6
SEASON
NickCam McSabanEron

Boca Raton, FL

#4 Aug 24, 2008
18-0 this season.
Victor Barney

Cape Coral, FL

#6 Aug 24, 2008
How can anyone deny that Bill Parcels ("The Tuna") is not a genius? He has brought 5 teams before the Dolphins from shambles to contenders within three years. I just know that the Dolphins are going to do better this year than any of the previous 5 teams did in their first year (if no owner stands in his way). Time will tell, but it looks pretty convincing to me! Victor
red

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Aug 24, 2008
Parcels, Ireland and Sprano are working miracles already!! All of a sudden the Dolphins may be able to get whiff of playoffs. I'm not saying it will happen, likely wont this year, but there will be a possibility. The last 2 years? pfft.

I promise to not try question the trio any longer. I thought they were nuts for bringing in Pennington, boy I could not have been any more wrong! I guess that's why Tuna is VP and I am just a fan ;-)

“W Y S I W Y G”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 24, 2008
What's not to like - except maybe the incessant penalties?

Skolnick you are the most negative jerk in S Florida.

Beat the stinking jets!

Since: Oct 07

Boynton Beach

#9 Aug 24, 2008
I loved how crowder played tonight he was all over the field, they need to get an exstension to him and carey to lock them up. I ve also liked how ginn has progressed but i still think we should go after bolden for possible a second round pick.

the thing i didnt like was how Henne played. he looked lost and scared, which he didnt show in his previous games.
LOUDOGS13

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2008
the phins win 9
OH Fin Fan

Tiffin, OH

#11 Aug 24, 2008
Ethan, the line about Cam Cam was great! Made me laugh. I remember trying to defend the guy. You reminded me that he didn't even coach the last preseason game. Man, that should have told me right there the guy was NO leader. May have been a nice guy, but a lousy HC.
johnny

Hollywood, FL

#12 Aug 24, 2008
Lucky D-o-l-l-p-h-i-n-s bastards!!!! we will see in the real thing, when they will get wiped by the Jets and My New England Patriots :P .
Joe Grogan

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Aug 24, 2008
Face it fellas, Henne stunk up the joint, & Jake Long can't handle elite speed. Back to the drawing board.
Wally

AOL

#14 Aug 24, 2008
Henne looks like another John Beck.......pathetic
cocoa beach canes fan

Kansas City, MO

#15 Aug 24, 2008
johnny wrote:
Lucky D-o-l-l-p-h-i-n-s bastards!!!! we will see in the real thing, when they will get wiped by the Jets and My New England Patriots :P .
nice perfect season you retard chowderhead, go home, you are "wicked retarded" and your Ded Sox wont make the playoffs.
Hyman Seltzer

Saint Petersburg, FL

#16 Aug 24, 2008
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.
socalfinfan

Long Beach, CA

#17 Aug 24, 2008
johnny wrote:
So far the jets and Pats have looked like world beaters(sarcasm),
so I'll just take your word for it that they will beat my Phins,
and your word to us Phin fans means as much as the word of Belecheat,
I don't think that the DOLPHIN NATION is worried about the Patsys and the Jersey jets at this point.
GO PHINS.

See you(in your words)in the real thing.
socalfinfan

Long Beach, CA

#18 Aug 24, 2008
Wally wrote:
Henne looks like another John Beck.......pathetic
Not as pathic as your post,,Roger.
howard beech

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Aug 24, 2008
dream on

Since: Sep 07

West Sacramento, CA

#20 Aug 24, 2008
Joe Grogan wrote:
Face it fellas, Henne stunk up the joint, & Jake Long can't handle elite speed. Back to the drawing board.
What game were you watching??? Long has not given up a sack in two games and they ran for 160 yards. Have you been into the mushrooms again??
socalfinfan

Long Beach, CA

#21 Aug 24, 2008
florida_sports_central wrote:
I loved how crowder played tonight he was all over the field, they need to get an exstension to him and carey to lock them up. I ve also liked how ginn has progressed but i still think we should go after bolden for possible a second round pick.
the thing i didnt like was how Henne played. he looked lost and scared, which he didnt show in his previous games.
Totaly agree on Crowder,looks to be developing the leadership skills that the defense will need throuhout the season,Y.Bell seems to be making the proper calls in the secondary as well.
looks like we may have a quality defense starting this season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brodie Croyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas City Chiefs: Quarterbacks the Team Shoul... (Jan '13) Jan '13 keith l 5
News Brodie Croyle, former Chiefs QB, has retired (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Orton, Grossman both lackluster in preseason loss (Aug '08) Oct '11 Harfarts 136
News Chiefs open door for possible Oakland Raiders p... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
News Chiefs preparing to play without Cassel (Dec '10) Dec '10 kcnut 1
News Chiefs Finally Win Pre-Season Game, Beat Packer... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bear 3
News Chiefs Release Four Players (Aug '10) Aug '10 Coop 3
More from around the web