Chiefs need to turn Brodie and offense loose

Just think what will happen if and when the Chiefs let Brodie Croyle run a real offense. Read more
kccfb34

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 19, 2007
Sickem Brodie, Now Bitem!!!
Fire Herm Edwards

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Nov 19, 2007
Herm Edwards is not a good fit for the Chiefs. It's obvious that defense is all this guy knows.
kcchf3

San Diego, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2007
I agree, Herm has no clue when it comes to offense.
kcfanbaby

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2007
Actually, our OC Solari has no clue how to call plays. How many times did we run on 1st down? all but one time, and that one time was converted to a 12 yard pass off of PA, Solari is the one 2 blame, Edwards is just trying to reshape a team that Vermeil left 2 shit, all he cared were about starters, and had not depth ANYWHERE
afmaintainer

Montgomery, AL

#5 Nov 20, 2007
actually, solari isn't calling the plays any more, not since about week 4. you can blame edwards for the ultra-conservative plays. and if herm would've drafted crosby instead of medlock, then we'd be in a lot better position during the games as well. and for kcfanbaby, you need to worry about your starters before you can start worrying about depth.
i just can't believe we ran the clock out with a minute and a half left in the 2nd quarter with three time-outs left when you could have a chance at leading the colts going into the half AT the RCA dome.
Chiefs Fan

Kansas City, MO

#6 Nov 20, 2007
Al Saunders come back!!!!Hell i'd be happy with Paul Hackett's play calling right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brodie Croyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas City Chiefs: Quarterbacks the Team Shoul... (Jan '13) Jan '13 keith l 5
News Brodie Croyle, former Chiefs QB, has retired (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Orton, Grossman both lackluster in preseason loss (Aug '08) Oct '11 Harfarts 136
News Chiefs open door for possible Oakland Raiders p... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
News Chiefs preparing to play without Cassel (Dec '10) Dec '10 kcnut 1
News Chiefs Finally Win Pre-Season Game, Beat Packer... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bear 3
News Chiefs Release Four Players (Aug '10) Aug '10 Coop 3
More from around the web