Brady injured in loss

Full story: GoErie.com

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Tom Brady went from the disappointment of a Super Bowl loss to the devastation of an injury that could keep him out for the rest of the season.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
AJ Bufalino

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Nobody likes to see a star-player end a season like Tom Brady did Sunday. I feel bad for Tom and Patriots fans. Injuries notwithstanding, if I were a Pat's fan, I would be very concerned. First, you are convicted of "spying" using stealthy taping of opponents practices, then you choke on a mouthful of Michael Strahan and the "men in blue" in the biggest spotlight in sports, and now this. Sometimes when reality smacks you in the face it is cold are real. Just like December in Pittsburgh when the Steelers will march their way to their 6th Superbowl ring. Count on it.
Marine Combat Vet

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

And what about Pat Tillman? He only lost his life. Or Rocky Bleier? Hoser! Get your priorities straight.
Omniscient1

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

AJ Bufalino wrote:
Nobody likes to see a star-player end a season like Tom Brady did Sunday. I feel bad for Tom and Patriots fans. Injuries notwithstanding, if I were a Pat's fan, I would be very concerned. First, you are convicted of "spying" using stealthy taping of opponents practices, then you choke on a mouthful of Michael Strahan and the "men in blue" in the biggest spotlight in sports, and now this. Sometimes when reality smacks you in the face it is cold are real. Just like December in Pittsburgh when the Steelers will march their way to their 6th Superbowl ring. Count on it.
"Just like December in Pittsburgh when the Steelers will march their way to their 6th Superbowl ring."

That will happen ONLY if the "Steal"ers lobby for and receive the Super Bowl XL officiating crew that GAVE them the one ring for the thumb. Count on that.
Diaphorous

Bedford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Omniscient1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just like December in Pittsburgh when the Steelers will march their way to their 6th Superbowl ring."
That will happen ONLY if the "Steal"ers lobby for and receive the Super Bowl XL officiating crew that GAVE them the one ring for the thumb. Count on that.
Surely your not still crying in that beer. Deal with it!!
K Mac

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

It didn't bother anyone else that the headline was "Brady injured in loss" and the Patriots won?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brodie Croyle Discussions

Search the Brodie Croyle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kansas City Chiefs: Quarterbacks the Team Shoul... (Jan '13) Jan '13 keith l 5
Brodie Croyle, former Chiefs QB, has retired (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Orton, Grossman both lackluster in preseason loss (Aug '08) Oct '11 Harfarts 136
Chiefs open door for possible Oakland Raiders p... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
Chiefs preparing to play without Cassel (Dec '10) Dec '10 kcnut 1
Chiefs Finally Win Pre-Season Game, Beat Packer... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bear 3
Chiefs Release Four Players (Aug '10) Aug '10 Coop 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••