Steven Threet Calls It Quits

There are 1 comment on the KPHO-TV Phoenix story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Steven Threet Calls It Quits. In it, KPHO-TV Phoenix reports that:

Arizona State quarterback Steven Threet says he's quitting football after suffering four concussions in the past five years, including two last fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPHO-TV Phoenix.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Even though that is better for the Trojans, I always feel bad when a student athlete has to end his career for something like this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brock Osweiler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peyton Manning, Broncos working on revising con... Feb '15 BradyBonerFarts 2
News Denver Broncos vs. Dallas Cowboys: 10 Most Inte... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News Denver Broncos Quarterbacks: In Brock you trust? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 17
News Denver Broncos: What If Tim Tebow Learned Under... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Tim Terumor 5
News Broncos select QB from Miami (Apr '13) Apr '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Denver Broncos Rumors: Is John Elway Looking fo... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brady answers to Me 2
News UCLA Edges Arizona State In Final Seconds Of Ga... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web