Steven Threet Calls It Quits

Steven Threet Calls It Quits

There are 1 comment on the KPHO-TV Phoenix story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Steven Threet Calls It Quits. In it, KPHO-TV Phoenix reports that:

Arizona State quarterback Steven Threet says he's quitting football after suffering four concussions in the past five years, including two last fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPHO-TV Phoenix.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Even though that is better for the Trojans, I always feel bad when a student athlete has to end his career for something like this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brock Osweiler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osweiler return to Denver a bust (Oct '16) Feb '17 Big Loud Phart 2
News The good, bad and weird of the NFL season Dec '16 Kasick of Pancakes 3
News Broncos acquire quarterback Mark Sanchez from E... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Denver Broncos await Manning's next move (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NFL: Elway won't rush Manning into decision abo... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 7
News Osweiler, Trevathan lead Broncos to 17-3 win ag... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 9
More from around the web