NFL riding remarkable TV ratings into...

NFL riding remarkable TV ratings into Super Bowl

There are 1 comment on the The News Tribune story from Jan 29, 2011, titled NFL riding remarkable TV ratings into Super Bowl. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

To understand just how good the NFL's ratings have been this season - the best in about 15 years - it helps to take a moment and compare the league to the rest of TV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

wait-til-next-ti me

Racine, WI

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Why not. The best two teams in the NFL with the best fans. It can't get any better than this.
Oh yes, I almost forgot, the best Stadium.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What the Dallas Cowboys Have to Do in Order to ... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Cruel Summer 7
News Grade The Chiefs' Free Agency Moves (Jul '11) Jul '11 ChiefsFan 1
News Chiefs QB Cassel picked for Pro Bowl (Jan '11) Jan '11 Gomer 1
News With couple of players out sick, Chiefs coach t... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Gomer 1
News Brian Waters Celebrated For Contributions To Ka... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Yerdy 9
News Furrey finalist for NFL Man of Year Award | Thi... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Hubie 2
News Haley sounds interested in Charlie Weis for Chiefs (Jan '10) Jan '10 brent biondo 1
More from around the web