Tigers optimistic in Week 3

Tigers optimistic in Week 3

There are 35 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Tigers optimistic in Week 3. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

When Alamogordo football coach Tommy Standefer ended practice Thursday morning, he told the team it was the best week of practice they've had all year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dollar

Rio Rancho, NM

#21 Sep 11, 2010
TDK wrote:
<quoted text>
And what will you be telling your grandkids about? All the interesting people that came into Allsups when you worked the night shift?
Nope. I'll be telling them of travels in Europe and Asia and of all the losers I met in Alamogordo. You're funny TDK good luck with stretching the welfare checks.
Dollar

Rio Rancho, NM

#22 Sep 11, 2010
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and next week you'll be saying Gadsen is...
Your a freaking idiot. get a life you fu$%^&* loser
Nice flunkie. Idiot seems to be a fitting name for you. I hope you're not breeding and spreading little idiot around this town. There's plenty of them already. See ya stupid!
Tiger Fan

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Sep 11, 2010
Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice flunkie. Idiot seems to be a fitting name for you. I hope you're not breeding and spreading little idiot around this town. There's plenty of them already. See ya stupid!
Is this Billy?
Just the Facts Maam

Alamogordo, NM

#24 Sep 11, 2010
TDK wrote:
<quoted text>
And what will you be telling your grandkids about? All the interesting people that came into Allsups when you worked the night shift?
Hey, I work the night shift at Allsups...
Dollar

Rio Rancho, NM

#25 Sep 11, 2010
Tiger Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Billy?
Yep.
Brace

Alamogordo, NM

#26 Sep 11, 2010
Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I'll be telling them of travels in Europe and Asia and of all the losers I met in Alamogordo. You're funny TDK good luck with stretching the welfare checks.
Not sure who Billy is, but you are assumed to be connected to the AF by what you posted...
Show a little class, please...

and please watch who you are telling to cash their welfare checks, TDK is far from cashing welfare checks...
Tiger Fan

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Sep 11, 2010
Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Good luck against Cruces.
Chaos Overcover

Alamogordo, NM

#28 Sep 11, 2010
My brother "Undercover" is a dumb idiot
Chaos Undercover

Glendale, AZ

#29 Sep 11, 2010
Tiger Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not play Roswell.
Ok so they will have 2 wins this year.

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#30 Sep 11, 2010
Chaos Overcover wrote:
My brother "Undercover" is a dumb idiot
I am not the one who cant admit the Tigers suck, when simple facts prove they do!
Tiger Fan

Albuquerque, NM

#31 Sep 11, 2010
Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Tell everyone who you are Billy.
jlouie

Ivins, UT

#32 Sep 12, 2010
Chaos Undercover wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one who cant admit the Tigers suck, when simple facts prove they do!
dude, you really love the attention, don't you.
TDK

Tularosa, NM

#34 Sep 12, 2010
Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHA! Welfare? Never been on it, maybe you can tell me how it all works? Losers tend to flock together. Explains the caliber of people you met here. And perusing Google isn't the same as actually having been somewhere. Sorry to bust your as*hat bubble.
TDK

Tularosa, NM

#35 Sep 12, 2010
Just the Facts Maam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I work the night shift at Allsups...
Sorry, no harm intended.
AHS 91

Alamogordo, NM

#36 Sep 13, 2010
Tiger Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell everyone who you are Billy.
Yeah, why don't you tell us all who you really are, Billy. Don't be a coward...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Urlacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Urlacher says the Chicago Bears are cursed Jul '17 AndPhartz 4
News Briggs says he'll do right by daughter (Dec '07) Mar '17 ShePhartss 44
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
News Green Bay Packers: Jermichael Finley projects n... (Aug '13) Aug '13 eric 11
News Brian Urlacher says he's retiring from NFL (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web