Analyst criticizes Cutler's conduct a...

Analyst criticizes Cutler's conduct after game

There are 4 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 15, 2009, titled Analyst criticizes Cutler's conduct after game. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

A common postgame response to questions after NFL games is, "I have to wait to see the film." Times NFL writer Sam Farmer sorts through the best of Monday's film review: Jim Mora, NFL Network analyst, on the debut of the Bears' new quarterback: "I had a chance to watch Jay Cutler's postgame press conference last night and I thought he looked like a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“I need a shave”

Since: Sep 09

Lima Peru

#1 Sep 16, 2009
This is what happens when a big spoiled baby tries to be too important. Cutler has no humility, and nothing is ever his fault. He will forever always push the blame. Even Grossman would man up and admit his faults. I am sorry the Bears got this knucklehead, but I a glad that Denver lost him!
Viva Elway...
hahaha

Alameda, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2009
Being a Charger fan, I WILL miss seeing him twice a year.. damn.... Senior Gorilla, YOU ARE RIGHT, lucky DENVER at this point..
Audrey

Englewood, CO

#3 Sep 21, 2009
WAH, WAH ,WAH. Who's whining now? You are. Jay had a bad game, and didn't say what you wanted to hear so you have to whine like little girls. Jay will do just fine with the Bears, even with you trashing him. GO BEARS!!!
Jay Cutler

Littleton, CO

#4 Nov 13, 2009
Audrey wrote:
WAH, WAH ,WAH. Who's whining now? You are. Jay had a bad game, and didn't say what you wanted to hear so you have to whine like little girls. Jay will do just fine with the Bears, even with you trashing him. GO BEARS!!!
Do you have any room left in your mouth besides your foot? I need some relief (wink wink)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Urlacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Briggs says he'll do right by daughter (Dec '07) Jan '15 Jessica 33
News History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
News Green Bay Packers: Jermichael Finley projects n... (Aug '13) Aug '13 eric 11
News Brian Urlacher says he's retiring from NFL (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Should Chicago Bears Consider Resigning Brian U... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News What are the Chicago Bears and Phil Emery Reall... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Wallace hunter 1
More from around the web