A missed lesson in knowing when and where to whine

Jan 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kansas City Star

Mike Ditka once said the difference between sports writers and puppies is that, "in six weeks, the puppy stops whining."But if the Twitter-bombing of Bears quarterback Jay Cutler after his departure from the Bears-Packers NFC Championship game proved anything, it's that dealing with lapdogs still beats taking your case directly to the paying ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2011
flaca

Bartlett, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Amen y'all need to back up off Cutler the Bears got that far because of him.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#2 Jan 27, 2011
flaca wrote:
Amen y'all need to back up off Cutler the Bears got that far because of him.
yep.....big mouth maureen jones-drew got the jaguars to a... "500 middle of the pack club sitting at home on the couch watching Cutler play" team....

maureen bailed out on the last 2 games of the season to kill the jags playoff hopes and then whines about Cutler.....

No class and jealous with a Twitter account.......very impressive......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Urlacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... May '14 bill4544 1
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... Mar '14 Steven 1
Green Bay Packers: Jermichael Finley projects n... (Aug '13) Aug '13 eric 11
Brian Urlacher says he's retiring from NFL (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Should Chicago Bears Consider Resigning Brian U... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
What are the Chicago Bears and Phil Emery Reall... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Wallace hunter 1
If Manti Te'o is available at #20 the Bears sho... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Surferjoe01 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brian Urlacher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••