Former Lobo Urlacher out for season

Former Lobo Urlacher out for season

There are 38 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Former Lobo Urlacher out for season. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Chicago Bears linebacker and former Lobo Brian Urlacher will miss the rest of the season after undergoing surgery to repair a dislocated right wrist - a major blow for a team with high expectations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DANNY

AOL

#21 Sep 16, 2009
WHO CARES HE IS WASTED TALENT WHO HAS FORGOTEN HIS ROOTS

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#22 Sep 16, 2009
Sorry to hear that Hank Baskett was released from the Eagles, mainly because of Vick.

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Sep 16, 2009
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
See the little picture on your avatar...what deep sky object is it???
Just as I thought...POSER!
BTW, who is this "we" that is owning my ****?
ROFLMAO
Your the POSER!!! You come on a Sports Forum, that's talking about an NFL football player, wearing a Dallas Cowboys helmet, and you ask a Philadelphian (me, who happens to be a true green Eagles fan), a science question? And then you have the AUDACITY to believe that I wouldn't know what my avatar is? Did you NOT know that the Franklin Institute is located in Philadelphia, along with many other scientific institutions, and organizations? Have you even heard of the Franklin Institute, and who it was named after?

This is NOT a scientific forum, it is an NFL Sports Forum!! Talk about football, Ms. Dallas Cowgirl!!! And since you're so smart, I wouldn't tell you anyway, YOU figure it out, PANSY POSER!!!

And when your quarterback? Romo, faces us, he's going to think his name is Perry Como, from all the concussions he'll get from the wraps upside his friccken HEAD!! We'll put his tail in a COMA, he'll wonder: Why in HADES did I ever believe that I could become an NFL quarterback???!!!

You need to learn how to design a Football stadium, all that wasted money, and you've got this gigantic television screen in the field of play. What Dallas dummy designed that stadium?

Dallas Cowboys, a bunch of PANSY LOSERS, POSING AS A FOOTBALL TEAM!!! SCREW THE DALLAS COWGIRLS!!

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Sep 16, 2009
BarbMoore wrote:
Sorry to hear that Hank Baskett was released from the Eagles, mainly because of Vick.
Maybe LOSER DALLAS should pick him up? He's a good fit, down there, with loser Romo!! Vick wasn't the reason Baskett got cut, Jeremy Mclin was the reason Baskett got cut!! Baskett had a 3 seasons to learn the playbook and make plays!! How many dropped balls did Baskett have? How many missed blocks did Baskett have? It's his own fault he got cut, taking things for granted, he had time to make himself the #1 or #2 option, it wasn't until the Eagles drafted all this wide-outs, that he started getting serious, he blew it in training camp, when Jeremy Mclin made the team. Now, he knows that the NFL is a BUSINESS, he's out of a job, when the job was his to keep, LONG BEFORE VICK EVER GOT WITH THE EAGLES!!

It's Baskett's fault that he got cut!! Maybe some other club will pick him up as a backup!! It's his problem now, good riddance of him, by the Eagles, he was a weak-link!!!

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#25 Sep 16, 2009
Typical wussy philie fan. How come you can't debate the facts or answer a question without getting so emotional.
That ain't going to do you any good in the playoffs. Keep your head in the game loser.
BTW, nice sidestep about your avatar. ROFLMAO
What are you.....12?

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#26 Sep 16, 2009
And YES..I'm well aware of what object it is in your avatar. Check my profile, I'm an amateur astronomer.

DUH!!!....better be quicker on your feet when you meet up with da' boys.

LOL
NObama

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Sep 17, 2009
Sucks to be a BEARS fan!
Cowboys rule

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Sep 17, 2009
Indigenous wrote:
<quoted text>
What the phuque are worried about it for? What the HADES does that have to do with football?
Punk-**** Dallas, we own your ****!!
HAHAHA, no Mcnabb, No Vick... Stupid philly fans and thier reniger team.
HOgone dweller

Albuquerque, NM

#30 Sep 17, 2009
I drove through Philly looking for the historical area and kept ending up in Fat Albert's neighborhood. But than all of Philly was that way. So Indigeneaturanus sit on your stoop, smoke your crack and cry when the Cowboys beat your Vickless team.
joe johnson

United States

#31 Sep 18, 2009
Sorry but karma is rearing its ugly head. Remember when Brian called out Jay. Well look whos out with a wrist injury. lol
Fah Que Tue

Rio Rancho, NM

#32 Sep 18, 2009
What a wus!! Only one year after he signed a huge contract. Typical of these over paid atheletes. Hope they go to the super bowl, at least he won;t be able to take credit for the teams success!! Oh, and why can't he put a protective cast on his wittle wrist, oh boo hoo!!
WillyG

United States

#33 Sep 18, 2009
Urlacher was a stud in college!! I was the only Lobo fan sitting on the 50 yd line in El Paso some years back. Urlacher, returning a punt, ran over this Miner trying to tackle him and knocked the dude out cold! They get him on a stretcher, haul him over near the stands, and it was 20 minutes before he could stand on two feet. I bet to this day he don't remember what hit him.
yardman

Albuquerque, NM

#35 Sep 18, 2009
Is he coming back to Lovington so I can have some of his rookie cards signed?

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#36 Sep 20, 2009
Boy! Those Eagle fans sure are quiet today. What's the matter?...Don't like when New Orleans whips your butt??
bearson bear

Chandler, AZ

#37 Sep 21, 2009
Recover Fast, your a great player on the team.
NObama

Albuquerque, NM

#38 Nov 7, 2009
Indigenous wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the POSER!!! You come on a Sports Forum, that's talking about an NFL football player, wearing a Dallas Cowboys helmet, and you ask a Philadelphian (me, who happens to be a true green Eagles fan), a science question? And then you have the AUDACITY to believe that I wouldn't know what my avatar is? Did you NOT know that the Franklin Institute is located in Philadelphia, along with many other scientific institutions, and organizations? Have you even heard of the Franklin Institute, and who it was named after?
This is NOT a scientific forum, it is an NFL Sports Forum!! Talk about football, Ms. Dallas Cowgirl!!! And since you're so smart, I wouldn't tell you anyway, YOU figure it out, PANSY POSER!!!
And when your quarterback? Romo, faces us, he's going to think his name is Perry Como, from all the concussions he'll get from the wraps upside his friccken HEAD!! We'll put his tail in a COMA, he'll wonder: Why in HADES did I ever believe that I could become an NFL quarterback???!!!
You need to learn how to design a Football stadium, all that wasted money, and you've got this gigantic television screen in the field of play. What Dallas dummy designed that stadium?
Dallas Cowboys, a bunch of PANSY LOSERS, POSING AS A FOOTBALL TEAM!!! SCREW THE DALLAS COWGIRLS!!
Gee, really are dumb. Get that girl a panty crybaby rag.

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#39 Nov 7, 2009
DANNY wrote:
WHO CARES HE IS WASTED TALENT WHO HAS FORGOTEN HIS ROOTS
And what roots would those be? Pasco, Washington, where he was born and spent the first few years of his life; or Lovington, NM, where fully a fifth of the population is below the poverty line, and a doublewide is called a "real house" (to distinguish it from the singlewides, which aren't trailers anymore, they are "mobile homes")?
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#40 Nov 9, 2009
Bears defense is not even close to the same without him......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Urlacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... Jun 14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Briggs says he'll do right by daughter (Dec '07) Jan '15 Jessica 33
News History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
News Green Bay Packers: Jermichael Finley projects n... (Aug '13) Aug '13 eric 11
News Brian Urlacher says he's retiring from NFL (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Should Chicago Bears Consider Resigning Brian U... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web