Former Lobo Urlacher out for season

Former Lobo Urlacher out for season

There are 38 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Former Lobo Urlacher out for season. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Chicago Bears linebacker and former Lobo Brian Urlacher will miss the rest of the season after undergoing surgery to repair a dislocated right wrist - a major blow for a team with high expectations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WE LUV YOU

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Sep 14, 2009
Hope you recover soon. Our prayers are with you.
joe

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Sep 14, 2009
Isn't football an old washed-up sport like baseball?
Fast Eddie

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2009
Urlacher is one of a kind I will say that much. My thought of the day is this:
You make your payday with the club, sooner or later it will get broken. I think he got what he deserved with all his late, dirty cheap shots, most noteably the one on Rodgers.

RIP Urlacher,
Your Bear fans will be crying and moaning without you. Well at least they have their QB God Cutler to be optimistic about, lmao!
Three Stooges

Littleton, CO

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck
Sorry

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Sep 14, 2009
I'm sorry he got hurt -that is really too bad. But - at least since he can't "work" for the rest of the season, he still gets paid and does not have to face the hardship that "regular" people would have to face if they could not work for the rest of the year. He should be so fortunate.
Fast Eddie

Des Moines, IA

#6 Sep 14, 2009
Your absolutely right on that one! Injuries are a risk they take everytime they go out there and they get paid damn good for that risk. Yes, It would suck if we get hurt and have to make ends meet on our meager salaries.
cactus jim

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Sep 14, 2009
i see kob brought up the lobo -albq. connection. everything in this state must be relevant to burky or else you don't think it is news. and i mean everything! by the way do any of you know where Urlacher is from.?Lovington i believe .did any of you know he donates a lot of money to good causes in this state? he does'nt just show up for photo ops and keep his checkbook in his pocket like a lot of famous athletes.

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 14, 2009
Little wuss!! Wrap that shyt up and get back out there!! I hope Butkus doesn't see him, or Singletary!!!
Urlacher Fan

Charlotte, NC

#9 Sep 14, 2009
I'm sadden of Urlacher's early end to the season. NM is proud of you Brian! I'm praying for a fast recovery. Cutler needs all the help that he can get!!
Judy

Mabelvale, AR

#10 Sep 14, 2009
cactus jim wrote:
i see kob brought up the lobo -albq. connection. everything in this state must be relevant to burky or else you don't think it is news. and i mean everything! by the way do any of you know where Urlacher is from.?Lovington i believe .did any of you know he donates a lot of money to good causes in this state? he does'nt just show up for photo ops and keep his checkbook in his pocket like a lot of famous athletes.
Sure we know where he is from a New Mexico Kid, you have a problem with KOB mentioning he was a Lobo and from New Mexico. Where are you from dude? I wish him well and a speedy recovery even if most dont.
Judy

Mabelvale, AR

#11 Sep 14, 2009
Brian gives back to his state in so many ways. I think his injury can be most serious. Sure wrap it up and get back out there I dont think so. He will be missed by the bears. Quick recovery Brian, gods speed.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Sep 14, 2009
cactus jim wrote:
No...actually he was born in Pasco, Washington and he moved with his mother and siblings to Lovington after his parents split up.

“The Travelling Grandpa!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13 Sep 14, 2009
Fast Eddie wrote:
Well at least they have their QB God Cutler to be optimistic about, lmao!
He's better than Orton<G>, a teensy bit anyway. Urlacher is a class act IMO.
Fast Eddie

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2009
CornDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's better than Orton<G>, a teensy bit anyway. Urlacher is a class act IMO.
Corndaddy,
I believe he's doing all those good things people in here are talking about. I guess I was a little hard on him for the way he blasted Rodgers. I guess everyone gets carried away in the heat of battle. I remember Chuck Cecil years ago launching himself at Walter Payton as Payton was running out of bounds. He drove Payton right into the stands. I don't even think they gave him a penalty. Now look what Chuck Cecil is doing :)
I hope Brian Urlacher gets well for you guys so you have him in the playoffs

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Sep 14, 2009
I agree. I'm sure no Bears fan but Urlacher is an outstanding young gentleman.

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Sep 14, 2009
Indigenous wrote:
Little wuss!! Wrap that **** up and get back out there!! I hope Butkus doesn't see him, or Singletary!!!
QUICK..can you name that object in your avatar??
cactus jim

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Sep 14, 2009
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Sure we know where he is from a New Mexico Kid, you have a problem with KOB mentioning he was a Lobo and from New Mexico. Where are you from dude? I wish him well and a speedy recovery even if most dont.
this"dude" was born in carlsbad 62 years ago and has lived in n.m. all his life. where are you from dud? your server adress say austin but that doesn't mean anything.you are most likely from burky.the problem with albq. news is they try to slant every thing to make burky interested in their story. or else there is one great inferiority complex in that area .and nowhere is my memo did i disparage n.m.

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Sep 15, 2009
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
QUICK..can you name that object in your avatar??
What the phuque are worried about it for? What the HADES does that have to do with football?

Punk-ass Dallas, we own your asses!!

Since: Apr 08

Orem, UT

#19 Sep 15, 2009
the loss of Urlacher is huge for the defense.

team just has to move on, its football it happens to all teams.

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Sep 15, 2009
Indigenous wrote:
<quoted text>
What the phuque are worried about it for? What the HADES does that have to do with football?
Punk-**** Dallas, we own your ****!!
See the little picture on your avatar...what deep sky object is it???
Just as I thought...POSER!

BTW, who is this "we" that is owning my ****?

ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Urlacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Briggs says he'll do right by daughter (Dec '07) Mar '17 ShePhartss 44
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
News Green Bay Packers: Jermichael Finley projects n... (Aug '13) Aug '13 eric 11
News Brian Urlacher says he's retiring from NFL (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Should Chicago Bears Consider Resigning Brian U... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web