Come To Think Of It: Jay Cutler Has N...

Come To Think Of It: Jay Cutler Has Nightmare Debut For Chicago Bears

There are 13 comments on the BleacherReport story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Come To Think Of It: Jay Cutler Has Nightmare Debut For Chicago Bears. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Great, I know there is plenty of blame to go around, but one thing that can't be denied is just how bad Jay Cutler played in his very first game as a Chicago Bear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Denver Broncos

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 14, 2009
You gave uop 2 first rounders for this guy? he he he he
Denver Broncos

Littleton, CO

#2 Sep 14, 2009
I told you to draft a bunch of cornerbacks and put them at wide receiver as he makes pretty good throws to them

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2009
Denver Broncos wrote:
I told you to draft a bunch of cornerbacks and put them at wide receiver as he makes pretty good throws to them
Hey, can we get a refund??

This was EXACTLY what I was worried about with Cutler! Damnation, Wrecks Grossman Redux!!

Meanwhile, Orton played like man, winning the game in typical ugly fashion. You have to admire the guy, he has guts & maturity.

Oh well, on to Week 2!
NMR

Elmhurst, IL

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Otis wrote:
<quoted text>
This was EXACTLY what I was worried about with Cutler! Damnation, Wrecks Grossman Redux!!
Meanwhile, Orton played like man, winning the game in typical ugly fashion. You have to admire the guy, he has guts & maturity.
Oh well, on to Week 2!
Orton played like utter garbage--not knocking you, its just that i saw that whole game, that touchdown in the end was pure luck seeing that it would of been an interception if it was any other team other then the bengals
dmjrushing

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2009
The Bears sucked BIG time the other night. Was sooo pisst at them. Cutler stinks as a quarter back--i agree with Otis. Can we please get a refund and find someone better????

“I need a shave”

Since: Sep 09

Lima Peru

#6 Sep 16, 2009
Otis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, on to Week 2!
I hate to say it, but Cutler's diabetes is going to be the end of his career. See his eyes? He's totally lost. You need Wrecks back1

“I need a shave”

Since: Sep 09

Lima Peru

#7 Sep 16, 2009
dmjrushing wrote:
The Bears sucked BIG time the other night. Was sooo pisst at them. Cutler stinks as a quarter back--i agree with Otis. Can we please get a refund and find someone better????
You should change his jersey name, from "Cutler" to "Return 2 Sender!"
Ron Santo

Littleton, CO

#8 Sep 16, 2009
Senior Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say it, but Cutler's diabetes is going to be the end of his career. See his eyes? He's totally lost. You need Wrecks back1
Hey Gorilla,
That Diabetes crap is over-rated! So he loses a leg or 2, maybe an arm. He's still gonna have that deer in the headlights look when they wheel him out in his mobility scooter to hold for extra points. Get used to it.(Oh yeah, he's on a 4 game losing streak)
Ryan Leaf

Littleton, CO

#9 Sep 16, 2009
NMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Orton played like utter garbage--not knocking you, its just that i saw that whole game, that touchdown in the end was pure luck seeing that it would of been an interception if it was any other team other then the bengals
I'm available

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

#10 Sep 16, 2009
Senior Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've been screaming about the diabetes aspect since Day 1. However, I'd like to pass on Wrecks, thanks!

Not many easy solutions here, we'll have to ride this horse until he drops! Later!
Audrey

Englewood, CO

#11 Sep 21, 2009
WOW, you people are so stupid. Jay had a bad game so you crucified him. Is that how your parents treated you every time they had to look at your ugly face? Poor you. Jay will bounce back and play great. So go ahead and whine if thats all you know, but I'll be cheering Jay on like a true Bears fan.
leo777

Cranston, RI

#12 Sep 23, 2009
HEY senior gorilla or are you a monkey---a dopey
monkey.YOU DISRESPECTED da.BEARS and CUTLER,shame on you.DA BEARS smacked PITT and won.HEY AUDREY
like myself a true BEARS fan,sup with that fake
BEAR fan from AURORA IL.HE has CUTLER LOSING is he serious.WHEN DA BEARS beat the seahawks this week the monkey can choke on his BANNA.

BEAR fan---R.I.
bears4evr

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2009
they got it going on! BELIEVE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Urlacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Briggs says he'll do right by daughter (Dec '07) Jan '15 Jessica 33
News History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
News Green Bay Packers: Jermichael Finley projects n... (Aug '13) Aug '13 eric 11
News Brian Urlacher says he's retiring from NFL (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Should Chicago Bears Consider Resigning Brian U... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web