Urlacher sounds off on Sayers' critic...

Urlacher sounds off on Sayers' criticism: Bears linebacker takes...

There are 21 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from May 20, 2010, titled Urlacher sounds off on Sayers' criticism: Bears linebacker takes.... In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Brian Urlacher doesn't have an issue with criticism unless it comes from within the Bears family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DaBears2010

Singapore, Singapore

#1 May 21, 2010
Sayers is such an idiot! Doesn't he realize he will be quoted on this? He does have valid points about the team needs , but to sit there and stab the current players/coaches in the back is not what a great former Bear should do!

Remember this is the same guy who was saying how much better he was than Walter Payton. Of course Payton was already deceased when he made these comments. Real class act! And now he has his former teammate Butkus running to his side.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 May 21, 2010
Sayers is right

Need a better WR
DaBears2010

Singapore, Singapore

#3 May 21, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Sayers is right
Need a better WR
No doubt about it!! He was right to say that the Bears need a WR and I believe he also said help in the secondary.

The part where Gayle f'ed up is to single out Cutler , Lovie and Urlacher. If he had been a little smarter in his answers maybe this would be a non-issue.

Maybe he could just have said that there are players returning from injury that he hopes can return to form. Instead he pretty much calls Urlacher washed up.

Believe me I'm not much of an Urlacher fan , but I admire the guy now because he's not taking Sayers' crap. I think its kind of weak that former Bears players are getting involved. Hampton , Ditka , Butkus....The only current player to say anything was Urlacher! I think that shows that he at least has some pride!

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#4 May 21, 2010
DaBears2010 wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt about it!! He was right to say that the Bears need a WR and I believe he also said help in the secondary.
The part where Gayle f'ed up is to single out Cutler , Lovie and Urlacher. If he had been a little smarter in his answers maybe this would be a non-issue.
Maybe he could just have said that there are players returning from injury that he hopes can return to form. Instead he pretty much calls Urlacher washed up.
Believe me I'm not much of an Urlacher fan , but I admire the guy now because he's not taking Sayers' crap. I think its kind of weak that former Bears players are getting involved. Hampton , Ditka , Butkus....The only current player to say anything was Urlacher! I think that shows that he at least has some pride!
Dude listen, if you are that hard up to respond to someone I will come and chat with ya'. Is Sayers available? Send him to the Vikes,lol.

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#5 May 22, 2010
DaBears2010 wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt about it!! He was right to say that the Bears need a WR and I believe he also said help in the secondary.
He singled out Cutler the Pickmeister? Wonder why...
DaBears2010

Singapore, Singapore

#6 May 22, 2010
viking trolls. go figure.

Erie

#7 May 23, 2010
DaBears2010 wrote:
C'mon now, look who is calling the kettle black, you got a lot of nerve calling ANYONE a troll, I think you need to look in the mirror; you must be getting nervous about the impending doom your team is about to suffer starting in Sept. at the hands of the mighty Vikings.
DaBears2010

Singapore, Singapore

#8 May 23, 2010
You mean the same "mighty" vikings that we beat last season! I think your teams window of opportunity is closing really fast and they're not good enough. And they NEVER were!!! AP has a really bad fumbling problem , favre isn't getting any younger and he chokes in big games. Your team is getting old. Come talk sh*t when ur team actually does something. Plus they're going to Los Angeles!!

Take your stupid wig wearing ass back to the vikings forums. Bye troll!
Da Bears 2010

Glen Ellyn, IL

#9 May 23, 2010
DaBears2010 wrote:
Sorry Brooklyn N.Y. Im am Da Bears 2010 go find your own name!!
Da Bears 2010

Glen Ellyn, IL

#10 May 23, 2010
DaBears2010 wrote:
You mean the same "mighty" vikings that we beat last season! I think your teams window of opportunity is closing really fast and they're not good enough. And they NEVER were!!! AP has a really bad fumbling problem , favre isn't getting any younger and he chokes in big games. Your team is getting old. Come talk sh*t when ur team actually does something. Plus they're going to Los Angeles!!
No doubt your a Bear Fan though.
Da Teddys 2010

AOL

#11 May 23, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Brooklyn N.Y. Im am lame go find your own name!!
So true.
MMXBears

Singapore, Singapore

#12 May 23, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Brooklyn N.Y. Im am Da Bears 2010 go find your own name!!
Sorry kid... Who would have ever thought a couple Bears fan might come up with DaBears and the year 2010. Sorry you got ur panties in a wad!!!!

Is that acceptable?
MMXBears

Singapore, Singapore

#13 May 23, 2010
Da Bears 2010

Anything you want to add about the Sayers /Urlacher situation? Or are you just worried about ur name?
the rudder

Glen Ellyn, IL

#14 May 23, 2010
Da Teddys 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a flamer and I like it.
Please get off of this forum
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#15 May 24, 2010
DaBears2010 wrote:
Erie Vikes-Farts was hitting on you post #4
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#16 May 24, 2010
EVF must be getting nervous about the impending doom the Vikes are about to suffer when Favre chokes away another 12 game win season
Da Bears 2010

Glen Ellyn, IL

#17 May 24, 2010
MMXBears wrote:
Da Bears 2010
Anything you want to add about the Sayers /Urlacher situation? Or are you just worried about ur name?
Angelo and Smith know their jobs are on the line. I think the Bears have done a lot of things to turn this around. I think it was a classless move by two HOF's who as great as they were, didnt win anything. Urlacher at least had the balls to tell them to STFU!!
ezg357d

AOL

#18 May 24, 2010
I am a loser.

Erie

#19 May 25, 2010
DaBears2010 wrote:
OK, But please capitalize Brett Favre, HE deserves that much respect.

Erie

#20 May 26, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Brooklyn N.Y. Im am Da Bears 2010 go find your own name!!
I have been getting you two mixed up that is why I responded initially on this thread, I thought it was you,lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Urlacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Urlacher says the Chicago Bears are cursed Jul '17 AndPhartz 4
News Briggs says he'll do right by daughter (Dec '07) Mar '17 ShePhartss 44
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
News Green Bay Packers: Jermichael Finley projects n... (Aug '13) Aug '13 eric 11
News Brian Urlacher says he's retiring from NFL (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web