Former USC star Leinart could be on third watch for Cardinals

Full story: Daily Breeze 25
A year ago in training camp, Matt Leinart was trying, and ultimately failing, to keep the Arizona starting quarterback job. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#1 Aug 5, 2009
Bobby Boucher is the BEST water boy in the NFL, QB ? well thats a whole different story.
Ya, Ya I know he's making a ton of $$$$, but not quite what ol' Bobby invisioned as his NFL career
Joe Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2009
Go Matt! and, um, bruins suck cause they have a weasel/ Fire Marshall Bill as a coach.
Jack

AOL

#3 Aug 5, 2009
Hey Manhattan Beach Dud, whats Drew Olson doing these days? Probably the same thing that Cade McNothing is doing....not playing in the NFL. Keep running your mouth and show everyone how pathetic FUCLA fans are.
Jack

AOL

#4 Aug 5, 2009
Let me add one more name to the illustrious list of FUCLA QBs...Cory "DUI" Paus.

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#5 Aug 5, 2009
Jack wrote:
Hey Manhattan Beach Dud, whats Drew Olson doing these days? Probably the same thing that Cade McNothing is doing....not playing in the NFL. Keep running your mouth and show
everyone how pathetic FUCLA fans are.
Neither won the Heisman and were not expected to do anything in the NFL,

now Bobby Boucher,... thats a differeent story, there was a reason the " ballroom dancing" boy dropped like a hot potato in the draft, Zona was so desperate they took a chance and lost.

I see Booty is going the down the same road.

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#6 Aug 5, 2009
Jack wrote:
Let me add one more name to the illustrious list of FUCLA QBs...Cory "DUI" Paus.
want to talk about arrest Sparky ?

2008 Fili Moala Obstruction of a police officer
2008 Mo Simmons Armed robbery
2007 Josh Pinkard DUI
2006 Mark Sanchez Sexual Assault, Underage drinking
2005 Ray Mauluga Assault
2005 Eric Wright Suspicion of Rape
2004 Hershel Dennis Sexual Assault
2004 Winston Justic (twice) Felony Assault

Other Notables Todd Marinovich

And last... but still revered OJ Simpson

PS isn't Reggie Bush still under NCAA investigation?

Great legacy

Dude you should be throwing stones living in that u$c glass house.
Josh

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 5, 2009
USC fans leave UCLA alone! Things are so bad for them that they have to point out there 100 championships, many of them in women's ping pong and thumbwrestling. For crying out loud, take the criticism as flattery! No one cared about USC during the Paul Hackett era, and his players weren't exactly angels. The difference was that UCLA was actually winning. I have no ill feeling toward either school. I only hope UCLA becomes relevant again.
Chuck Wavy Dean

Northridge, CA

#10 Aug 5, 2009
I guess that what Matt gets for drinking Petey's koolaid and not entering the draft after his junior year.

Sanchez at least had enough brains not to listen to Petey's selfish sales pitch and got taken high in the first round of this year's NFL draft.

Carroll's behavior at Sanchez's news conference was a disgrace and showed you what Petey boy is all about -- his own selfish interests and not that of his players.
Master_Yoda

Torrance, CA

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Manhattan_bitch_dude... need a job you do... too much you nag... a dude are you really?
Jack

AOL

#12 Aug 5, 2009
Manhattan Beach Dud, its obvious that either of those two clowns did not win the Heisman...thats rarified air for FUCLA...but McNothing was not supposed to do anything in the NFL?...he was a number one pick and was out of the league by his third year. Maybe he was busy parking in handicapped spots...Go to the pet store..buy a dog..not for someone to date...and name it CLUE so you have one.
CheatersNeverWin

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2009
Man, can a day go by without someone from usc doing something that gives them negative press? I am so glad I never jumped on that bandwaggon/clowncar!
UCLA ROB

South Gate, CA

#16 Aug 5, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
want to talk about arrest Sparky ?
2008 Fili Moala Obstruction of a police officer
2008 Mo Simmons Armed robbery
2007 Josh Pinkard DUI
2006 Mark Sanchez Sexual Assault, Underage drinking
2005 Ray Mauluga Assault
2005 Eric Wright Suspicion of Rape
2004 Hershel Dennis Sexual Assault
2004 Winston Justic (twice) Felony Assault
Other Notables Todd Marinovich
And last... but still revered OJ Simpson
PS isn't Reggie Bush still under NCAA investigation?
Great legacy
Dude you should be throwing stones living in that u$**** glass house.
MBD!! My brotha from a different Motha!! I'm very impressed with your list of infamous trojans LOL you have done a formidable job in my absence...you left a few infamous trojans out, but it's okay - I'm still proud of ya.
UCLA ROB

South Gate, CA

#17 Aug 5, 2009
Josh wrote:
USC fans leave UCLA alone! Things are so bad for them that they have to point out there 100 championships, many of them in women's ping pong and thumbwrestling. For crying out loud, take the criticism as flattery! No one cared about USC during the Paul Hackett era, and his players weren't exactly angels. The difference was that UCLA was actually winning. I have no ill feeling toward either school. I only hope UCLA becomes relevant again.
Hey Josh thanks for that back-handed compliment, UCLA has won 104 national titles and even though only one is in football (1954) every school has had the opportunity to win them, yet UCLA has found it in them to be crowned the Champion 104 times...call it anything you wish to, whatever tickles your fancy...bottome line UCLA has a winning legacy, hence the term "UCLA - Champions Made Here"
UCLA ROB

South Gate, CA

#18 Aug 5, 2009
Leinart screwed up by not leaving after his junior year, monetariy it cost him at least 15 million dollars and possibly being the QB of the future for the Cardinals. Once losing his spot to a senior citizen (sorry CB) his confidence was shattered and he may never recover it, and do half of what we all thougt he would accompolish in the NFL
Football First

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Aug 6, 2009
Following in the footsteps of the last mater dei/trojan lefty quarterback drafted in the first round, TM???? Definitely not on a personal level. Hopefully not as a professional, although it's looking more likely.
TrojanSigma

Bakersfield, CA

#20 Aug 6, 2009
Todd Marinovich went to Capo Valley HS did he not?
usc SUCKS

Montebello, CA

#21 Aug 6, 2009
Boo-boo! Leinart should have been learning the playbook instead of partying. You only get one chance to make a first impression, he f-up. I guess he thought it was going to be like at usc, where the alummni throw money at everything in order to fix it. As many prospects as usc gets in the NFL every year, you would think they would be an impact. Ha! how long does the average usc player last in the NFL. LOL! How many wide outs have come out of usc? and how many are playing in the NFL? Again, Pete "Cheater" Carroll, is not there pamper this "S"econd "C"lass citizens.
usc SUCKS

Montebello, CA

#22 Aug 6, 2009
Josh wrote:
Too bad you guys built a basketball arena, for a team that is gonna have to play walk-ins to fill the roster. That is one championship you will never get!
Anonymous

Pasadena, CA

#23 Aug 6, 2009
Matt who?
TheDude

Chatsworth, CA

#24 Aug 6, 2009
Matt bought into Peter's selfish plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian St. Pierre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do Panthers turn at QB? (Jan '11) Mar '11 Anonymous 10
A look at the Steelers' QB situation (Aug '07) Dec '07 john 5
Steelers impersonator can't avoid jail, judge r... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Rootentoot en 1
Steelers beat Saints to start Tomlin era -- the... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Mike 1
Steelers In Top Form -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Aug '07 Don Coleone 1
Man Sentenced for Impersonating Steeler (Jul '07) Jul '07 pat 1
Man Sentenced For Impersonating Steeler -- them... (Jul '07) Jul '07 Michael 1
•••
•••

Brian St. Pierre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••