Vikings replay 8/14

Vikings replay 8/14

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Vikings replay 8/14. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Rookie wide receiver Jaymar Johnson had it during the morning practice. Working against rookie cornerback Marcus Walker at the end of a two-minute drill, Johnson made a diving catch of a Gus Frerotte pass in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Huge Jazz

Chicoutimi, Canada

#1 Aug 14, 2008
Does anyone think the Vikings are being coy about the injury report, al a Patriots, in order to give false impressions? Especially with Madieu Williams? Previous reports said he and Sharper were really on the same page, and, being the pass defense was a real weakness of last year maybe they want to try to fly under the radar as long as possible.

Add to the fact that is seems no team really wants to use their starters during the pre season.

Just a thought.
Archangel

Benson, MN

#2 Aug 14, 2008
Huge Jazz wrote:
Does anyone think the Vikings are being coy about the injury report, al a Patriots, in order to give false impressions? Especially with Madieu Williams? Previous reports said he and Sharper were really on the same page, and, being the pass defense was a real weakness of last year maybe they want to try to fly under the radar as long as possible.
Add to the fact that is seems no team really wants to use their starters during the pre season.
Just a thought.
The same thought's crossed my mind more than a few times.
The only real problem that I've seen or heard of that really concerns me, is fumblitis.
IAVikefan

Des Moines, IA

#3 Aug 14, 2008
I think the Williams thing is over exaggerated... purposely. But hey, the Pack has it coming to them, and they deserve everything that we do to them on Monday night, opening week... so if this is Chilly's way of repaying them for filing tampering charges, im all for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Robison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... (May '15) Jun '15 Spielman 24
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2
News Demise of a defense: Heyday is over for Tampa 2 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Josh McDaniels 1
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News Vikings: Jared Allen, now with Bears, can't wai... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 8
More from around the web