Minnesota Vikings QB Donovan McNabb S...

Minnesota Vikings QB Donovan McNabb Says He "Absolutely" Should Be Starting Over Christian Ponder

There are 27 comments on the National Football Authority story from Oct 30, 2011, titled Minnesota Vikings QB Donovan McNabb Says He "Absolutely" Should Be Starting Over Christian Ponder. In it, National Football Authority reports that:

By Kris Knox NFL Writer The playoffs appear to be little more than a pipe dream for the 1-6 Minnesota Vikings and with a rookie quarterback to evaluate, there should be no QB controversy in the Twin Cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Football Authority.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#22 Nov 1, 2011
Newtons Lawfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all confusing...throw at the feet to hit the hands, throw to the left hash marks for an out route to the right...McDivotism
Webster's Dictionary: Random Independent Event:(noun) where every outcome is not predicated on a previous outcome, a random occurence. eg. McDivots passes to the left and it goes right, passes low and it goes high, etc.(syn) see Tebow
McDivotsfarts

United States

#23 Nov 1, 2011
"I feel like I've got five more years left, five or six more years left," said McNabb, who will turn 35 on Nov. 25. "If that puts me at 40, so be it. The whole thing about it is playing at a high level, still competing at this game, and I still feel like I have gas [in the tank]."

He has gas alright....
new fart

Spring Hill, FL

#24 Nov 2, 2011
An old fart told me Frazier is on his way out the door in Minnesota.
Tony Sparacameron

Miami, FL

#25 Nov 2, 2011
McDivotsfarts wrote:
" I still feel like I have gas [in the tank]."
Then fart it out, silly.
Sparanofarts

United States

#26 Nov 2, 2011
O-7 in farting today...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#27 Nov 2, 2011
new fart wrote:
An old fart told me Frazier is on his way out the door in Minnesota.
What are the odds in Vegas, the Queens go (to LA) before Frazier is shown the door?
Vegasfarts

United States

#28 Nov 2, 2011
Oddly enough, I just farted...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Robison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... Jun '15 Spielman 24
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2
News Demise of a defense: Heyday is over for Tampa 2 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Josh McDaniels 1
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News Vikings: Jared Allen, now with Bears, can't wai... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 8
News Will the Minnesota Vikings' New Defensive Line ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 1
More from around the web