Vikes' Peterson 'very close' to return

Vikes' Peterson 'very close' to return

There are 5 comments on the NFL story from Dec 6, 2011, titled Vikes' Peterson 'very close' to return. In it, NFL reports that:

Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier said running back Adrian Peterson "is very close" to returning from a high left ankle sprain, while quarterback Christian Ponder has a hip pointer after taking a hard hit in the Week 13 loss to the Denver Broncos .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 7, 2011
just in time for a few meaningless wins to ruin their draft position
This Is It

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 7, 2011
More Frazierisms...close meaning this week or 2012...that is close too...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Dec 7, 2011
He could talk about the wins being a springboard for 2012, about them being instantly in the mix (quick set concrete = instant mix)
Fan Tastic

Waco, TX

#4 Dec 7, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
He could talk about the wins being a springboard for 2012, about them being instantly in the mix (quick set concrete = instant mix)
Forte is back when?????
Fortes Fortune

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 7, 2011
When he gets paid.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Robison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... (May '15) Jun '15 Spielman 24
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2
News Demise of a defense: Heyday is over for Tampa 2 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Josh McDaniels 1
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News Vikings: Jared Allen, now with Bears, can't wai... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 8
More from around the web