Tom Powers: Vikings' Pat Williams spe...

Tom Powers: Vikings' Pat Williams speaks (as only he can), and life is good

There are 13 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 11, 2010, titled Tom Powers: Vikings' Pat Williams speaks (as only he can), and life is good. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

On an otherwise routine day during this invective-laden, stressful, over-the-top Vikings season, the sun suddenly beamed over Winter Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Jimbo

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 11, 2010
I saw his video on Youtube about the new nickname, I like it. Hope it catches on. Funny guy.

“Here I come to save the Day!”

Since: Jan 09

Gothem city

#2 Nov 11, 2010
Pat's no fool. Wise like a fox. But his lips are broken. I hope he makes Tice proud and puts a pounding on Da Bears.
yes - thank you

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2010
this is a football team we're watching - right?

backstabbing - holdouts for more money - migranes - lewd photos - texting - fake injuries and/or heavy duty drugs

go vikings! you win the drama queen award - all except williams
Tina

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 12, 2010
LOL I love Pat Williams. What a hoot.
Wow wow

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 12, 2010
Glad to see a player who had respect for his coach. Asked him if he likes, Chilly, not.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#6 Nov 12, 2010
Pat needs to remind Chester of what could have been, while Taylor toils thanklessly, and fruitlessly in the cesspool called chicago.
Joe Harmon

Green Bay, WI

#8 Nov 12, 2010
Pat has played very poorly versus the run, and overall this season. Very. He sees the end, and NO championship - that's why.
Joe Harmon

Green Bay, WI

#9 Nov 12, 2010
Pat has played poorly this season - not like a run stuffer should. He sees the end and no championship in sight...
deer track

Yankton, SD

#10 Nov 12, 2010
yes - thank you wrote:
this is a football team we're watching - right?
backstabbing - holdouts for more money - migranes - lewd photos - texting - fake injuries and/or heavy duty drugs
go vikings! you win the drama queen award - all except williams
Look in the mirror, dude....
twister

Bangkok, Thailand

#13 Nov 12, 2010
Yeah haven't seen Pat run down some running backs 4 yards across the line of scrimmage this season like we used to 3 or 4 years ago. It was crazy to see a big man like him running around and making plays. very underrated at the time. these days, he's barely playing, maybe 20-30 snaps a game, essentially have the game on D.
Wow

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Nov 12, 2010
"no Chester". "He ain't"

This is a product of our school system... better get his parents a refund, sounds like a true idiot
SoCalCubFan

San Diego, CA

#15 Nov 12, 2010
Pat Williams is a cheaters and the Viqueens suck
deer track

Yankton, SD

#16 Nov 12, 2010
SoCal CubFan wrote:
Pat Williams is a cheaters and the Viqueens suck
Didn't know that Pat had a twin brother....(cheaters)...You have so much time on your hands, why not see if you can try to sink another Cruise Ship...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Robison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... (May '15) Jun '15 Spielman 24
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2
News Demise of a defense: Heyday is over for Tampa 2 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Josh McDaniels 1
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News Vikings: Jared Allen, now with Bears, can't wai... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 8
More from around the web