Bengals' Utecht going pro again

Full story: TwinCities.com 8
Ben Utecht was as nervous as an "American Idol" contestant. The University of Minnesota tight end was standing on the Metrodome field, looking up into the stands before a Twins game. Read more
purplehaze

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 18, 2009
good mr. Utecht...i hope your album does well....hey BRIAN....try using KLINK as the shotput when you practice. it's probably the only way we will get him "TOSSED" off the roster!
Vikings

San Juan, Philippines

#2 Apr 19, 2009
Loser.
GET a JOB

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 19, 2009
Band Camp nerd.
Sage Rosensinger

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 20, 2009
He already is better than me. Look at what he gets booked for concerts.......

"And that is exactly what thousands of music fans saw when Utecht sang at a recent Gaither Homecoming event."

http://www.cmcentral.com/rss/8805.html

Lame.
Delusional

Plymouth, MN

#5 Apr 20, 2009
I know that this probably won't make any sense to you but what would band have to do with singing? Never went to band camp myself but I guess I'd rather be a band camp nerd than a straight up moron like yourself.
GET a JOB wrote:
Band Camp nerd.
Shut him Up

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 20, 2009
Not interesting news at all..........
Who cares about this idiot anyways......
sorb

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Apr 20, 2009
Shut him Up wrote:
Not interesting news at all..........
Who cares about this idiot anyways......
Yeah, why would someone click on an article about a person they care nothing about and then post a comment regarding the article that they don't consider newsworthy. It's a mystery.
Singing Ben

San Juan, Philippines

#8 Apr 20, 2009
I guess for the same reason all of us morons bothered to post comments on here period. We are all dumb...look in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Robison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... Oct '14 Ian 2
News Demise of a defense: Heyday is over for Tampa 2 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Josh McDaniels 1
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News Vikings: Jared Allen, now with Bears, can't wai... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 8
News Will the Minnesota Vikings' New Defensive Line ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 1
News Former Minnesota Vikings Teammate Says Jared Al... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 5
More from around the web