Pass offense not exactly clicking for...

Pass offense not exactly clicking for Minnesota Vikings

There are 56 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 10, 2009, titled Pass offense not exactly clicking for Minnesota Vikings. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings' pass offense continues to go through ups and downs. This morning's practice featured more lows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chiming in

Bigfork, MN

#41 Aug 10, 2009
I'm sure this is the last time we will see this headline this season.
ex hp

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Aug 11, 2009
No Farve wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just playing with the packers, hopin he could still get that T-shirt job for 20 million.
He was playing EVERYONE...last I checked it was Bevell and Chili were were crawling over each other on hands and knees to get him to come play, not the Packers. If anything, they have been strangely quiet throughout this drama. Perhaps THEY know something no one else does, or are they just glad to be sitting out this episode?
Sage Rosenmentor

Houston, TX

#43 Aug 11, 2009
Not to worry, passing offense will be clicking in the pre season when I face basic defenses and 4th string scrubs.

I will hold off on my helicopter maneuvers until the regular season.
Huge Jazz

Chicoutimi, Canada

#44 Aug 11, 2009
Sage Rosenmentor wrote:
Not to worry, passing offense will be clicking in the pre season when I face basic defenses and 4th string scrubs.
I will hold off on my helicopter maneuvers until the regular season.
Wow...you are SO lame. Anything you say is ALMOST interesting.

Now run along and go get your mamma another six pack and some smokes.
Vike Fan

Chandler, AZ

#45 Aug 11, 2009
I attended MSU, and went to camp every year. I will never forget what my friends and I witnessed from Studwell. He was leaving practice and two boys 3 years old or younger asked him innocently for an autograph. He yelled, "I don't know how to write!!!!" and stormed away. He is an a-hole. I don't care if he was having a bad practice. These were little boys. We stopped cheering for him from then on, and still talk about it. We are fans, but not of him. He is classless, and should take a lesson from Robert Smith, who signed all autographs.
NightRider

Waterloo, IA

#46 Aug 11, 2009
blah...blah...blah.
Sage Rosenmomma

Houston, TX

#47 Aug 11, 2009
My mom use to reward me with a 6 pack of Juicey Juice when I landed all of my helicopter maneuvers correctly.

I sure hope Chilly does that for me.
Jake

Rexburg, ID

#48 Aug 11, 2009
The only reason a team has a QB competition is because the ones competing such equally. Neither Sage or Tjack are better than the other. Both are backups. Why can't chilly see that he is forgetting the most important position.
Jake

Rexburg, ID

#49 Aug 11, 2009
*suck
2 minute tommy gun

AOL

#50 Aug 11, 2009
Jake wrote:
Why can't chilly see that he is forgetting the most important position.
Remember this loser promoted the trade to get Rosenfels. Then went after Favre. He has no clue therefore we shall suck.
2 minute tommy gun

Erie, PA

#51 Aug 11, 2009
Sage Rosenmomma wrote:
My mom use to reward me with a 6 pack of Juicey Juice when I landed all of my helicopter maneuvers correctly.
I sure hope Chilly does that for me.
LOL
2 minute tommy

United States

#52 Aug 11, 2009
Jake wrote:
...a QB competition is because...
...Chilly needs to see which joke will throw the least interceptions and fumble the ball less. To bad all three are equal in this department so it really isnt a competition.

Its an exibition for a new TV series "Vikings Have no QB Talent"

Judges: David Hasselhoff, Erik Estrada and a group who really understands the meaning of fake wannabes, even though one is dead, Milli Vanilli

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#53 Aug 11, 2009
2 minute tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I said something stupid!
Duh
Sage Rosenstupid

Houston, TX

#54 Aug 12, 2009
Do my new Vikings fans think I should do more helicoipter maneuvers in 2009 dressed up as Corky from the TV series Life Goes On?
ZSHOOTER

Anchorage, AK

#55 Aug 13, 2009
Sage Rosenstupid wrote:
Do my new Vikings fans think I should do more helicoipter maneuvers in 2009 dressed up as Corky from the TV series Life Goes On?
Might help you corky is much smarter than you, and more of a real person.
Sage Rosenreal

Houston, TX

#56 Aug 13, 2009
I agree, the "character" named Corky playing in Life Goes On was "real."

Pwety smater two dan us.

But I have the helicopter maneuver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Robison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at Minnesota's non-quarterback free agents Jan '18 Viking Fartlust 6
News Brian Robison keeps belief in Vikings going int... (May '17) May '17 Keep phartz 4
News Vikings DE Danielle Hunter one of the 'Top 25 u... (Jan '17) Feb '17 MeasurablePharts 9
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... (May '15) Jun '15 Spielman 24
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2