Pass offense not exactly clicking for...

Pass offense not exactly clicking for Minnesota Vikings

There are 56 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 10, 2009, titled Pass offense not exactly clicking for Minnesota Vikings. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings' pass offense continues to go through ups and downs. This morning's practice featured more lows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Huge Jazz

Chicoutimi, Canada

#1 Aug 10, 2009
This offense seems like a headless chicken. Running around forever but not able to get up in the air.
Welter Concrete

Modesto, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2009
It's called practice because you work on things that you do not do well as yet. If you worked solely on things which you already did very well, the activities instead might be called "showing off," and that kind of a show would not improve the team very much for those coming days, the ones in which the results actually count.

Since: Mar 09

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 10, 2009
Get used to this headline. This will be an ongoing story throughout the season with the QBS they have and questionable play calling by the Vike's brain trust.
Ted

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Aug 10, 2009
Favre
whambamthankyoum aam

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 10, 2009
paging dr favre, camp is almost over an i bet your ankles feel better from sitting out the past two weeks....GET UP HERE.....please
HonkyBoy

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 10, 2009
Gypsy Cab wrote:
Get used to this headline. This will be an ongoing story throughout the season with the QBS they have and questionable play calling by the Vike's brain trust.
No doubt!!
timriggins

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Aug 10, 2009
Ted wrote:
Favre
is RETIRED..next subject
timriggins

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Aug 10, 2009
whambamthankyoumaam wrote:
paging dr favre, camp is almost over an i bet your ankles feel better from sitting out the past two weeks....GET UP HERE.....please
what part of NO do you not get?..he retired. move on from this tiresome subject.
Dieter

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2009
And here we are... years into Childress experiment and we still looking for the right QB. I get so mad with this moron.

So for Chilly it is a HOF or backups, nothing in between. No Cassel, no Cutler, no Garcia, no middle of the road nothing, what an idiot. Man, it is going to be a long season. I hope I am wrong and Sage progresses, next year JDB I hope.
Dieter

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2009
... by the way, I mentioned Sage and JDB only on purpose. TJac is too fragile, he won't last.
ZSHOOTER

Anchorage, AK

#11 Aug 10, 2009
DUH!!! like we didn't all know this would be a problem, kinda why we been praying for a QB. Except for Avant who thinks we have one, in the one and only great T-Jack.LOL!!!
FAVRELOUS

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 10, 2009
$$$$$$$$$$ TALKS, B.S. WALKS. Vikes should reach deep into their pockets and pay him what he wants. An offense is only as good as the QB who is handed the ball. GO BRET!!!

“ALL IN AGAIN!!!”

Since: Jun 09

St.John's, Newfoundland

#13 Aug 10, 2009
Had a couple of mistakes out here, but I'm just trying to correct everything and get better," said Jackson, adding he feels better after having Sunday off.

...take the entire season off...we will all feel good...GO VIKES!!!
Dieter

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2009
purplehaze _canada wrote:
...take the entire season off...we will all feel good...GO VIKES!!!
AMEN!!! And when you come back to hold the clipboard, stop looking like a foolish kid on the sideline and pretend that you want to learn.
jeb

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2009
dammit, these are NFL QB's, how are neither of them good enough to even guide this extremely gifted team? i am not a professional football player, but i can usually get a pretty good idea of what the defense is doing and know what needs to be done to have success against it...why cannot these guys? i like to think it is because our defense is very good (which it is) but that cannot be entirely the case.
Sage Rosencase

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 10, 2009
It's not the case, look at my resume.......

http://www.nfl.com/players/sagerosenfels/prof...
What a joke

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Aug 10, 2009
jeb wrote:
dammit, these are NFL QB's, how are neither of them good enough to even guide this extremely gifted team? i am not a professional football player, but i can usually get a pretty good idea of what the defense is doing and know what needs to be done to have success against it...why cannot these guys? i like to think it is because our defense is very good (which it is) but that cannot be entirely the case.
Get ready for a very bad season.
Sage Rosenjoke

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 10, 2009
But it will be good for helicopter maneuvers.
DizzyOne

Duluth, GA

#19 Aug 10, 2009
Last I heard, Vick is still available, and he's better than any QB they have in camp now.
URAButthead

Clintonville, WI

#20 Aug 10, 2009
Ted wrote:
Favre
Dude's got more in his right arm than our two have in their entire bodies...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Robison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings DE Danielle Hunter one of the 'Top 25 u... Feb '17 MeasurablePharts 9
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... (May '15) Jun '15 Spielman 24
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2
News Demise of a defense: Heyday is over for Tampa 2 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Josh McDaniels 1
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
More from around the web