Vikings Ben Leber and Brian Robison j...

Vikings Ben Leber and Brian Robison join antitrust lawsuit against the NFL

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 11, 2011, titled Vikings Ben Leber and Brian Robison join antitrust lawsuit against the NFL. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Two Vikings were among 10 players who filed an antitrust lawsuit against the NFL on Friday to prevent a lockout.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

fifthgeek

Duluth, MN

#1 Mar 12, 2011
A pox on all their houses....i haven't missed viewing a vikings game since the fall of 1969. if these two groups of ego inflated people can't figure out how divide 9 billion/yr fairly, let's see how much money they make with most of their fans alienated.
Pete

Northbrook, IL

#2 Mar 12, 2011
Poop.
eric

Luverne, MN

#3 Mar 12, 2011
lock them out. lock them out forever. sign replacement players. Unions are doing more harm than good
jimbo92107

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 13, 2011
Wow, this could cost the league a lot of money. They should stop restricting trade.
Archangel

Rochester, MN

#5 Mar 13, 2011
Well, I hope that both sides get their $h!t together.- And damn fast!
I still remember the last time. They had scabs playing on all the teams, and it really sucked a$$ BIG-TIME.

No NFL season's like a morning without coffee.- And trying to carry on using scabs is like trying to substitute weak decaf for strong leaded.

All this crap is doing is costing money, screwing over young players the worst, and p!$$ing off fans...
UPDATE

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Mar 13, 2011
Loser bum Chris Cook just got arrested Saturday night for brandishing a gun during a fight in Lynchburg, VA.

Everson Griffen and Chris Cook -- Where do they find these clowns?
Who Dey

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 13, 2011
Pete wrote:
Poop.
Oh, man. That says it all. Direct and right to the point.
lol.
Realupdate

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2011
UPDATE wrote:
Loser bum Chris Cook just got arrested Saturday night for brandishing a gun during a fight in Lynchburg, VA.
I wonder who the idiot was, who proclaimed that this was going to be a great draft class? Oh that's right his name was whatever from Las Vegas.
Whatever

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Mar 13, 2011
Realupdate wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who the idiot was, who proclaimed that this was going to be a great draft class? Oh that's right his name was whatever from Las Vegas.
I wonder what kind of loser idiot writes off all the other players from the draft who have already been contributors (Gerhart, DeGeare, Webb) because of what Cook does.

Oh, that's right -- you do. Loser.

Since: May 10

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Mar 14, 2011
If college football had a playoff system I wouldn't give a rat's a$$ if the NFL folded up forever. Of course, being a Viking's fan, I wouldn't miss much.
sorry losers

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Mar 14, 2011
UPDATE wrote:
These are the same bums that want the owners to give them millions!
agree

Woodbridge, VA

#12 Mar 14, 2011
CT Viking Fan wrote:
If college football had a playoff system I wouldn't give a rat's a$$ if the NFL folded up forever. Of course, being a Viking's fan, I wouldn't miss much.
That about sums it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Robison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... (May '15) Jun '15 Spielman 24
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2
News Demise of a defense: Heyday is over for Tampa 2 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Josh McDaniels 1
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News Vikings: Jared Allen, now with Bears, can't wai... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 8
More from around the web