Ohio State QB draws comparisons to Ex-UT star

Jan 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Houston Chronicle

Whenever someone mentions Ohio State freshman quarterback Terrelle Pryor, two words inevitably follow.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2009
Travis

Langley, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

Pryor can't throw the ball and cost Ohio the game on 3rd and longs!!!!!!!!!!but it's the coaches fault)
SRHORN

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Travis wrote:
Pryor can't throw the ball and cost Ohio the game on 3rd and longs!!!!!!!!!!but it's the coaches fault)
The article was about comparing Vince and Pryor. Vince didn't throw very well his first year either. Pryor is the real deal. Young was the best all-around college QB I have ever seen, Pryor has the potential to reach that level,
Mountaineer

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Judged:

Pryor has a LOT of potential... He can easily be a devastating QB for future defenses. One key remains, however.. learning to throw against real defenses..

I hope so... I want nothing more to see Pryor burn Michigan for the next 3 years... The QB $Rich$ Fraud. allegedly (*rolls eyes*) called illegally to get him to move his commitment to Michigan ends up his main rival at Ohio St..

Poetic.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Mountaineer wrote:
Pryor has a LOT of potential... He can easily be a devastating QB for future defenses. One key remains, however.. learning to throw against real defenses..
I hope so... I want nothing more to see Pryor burn Michigan for the next 3 years... The QB $Rich$ Fraud. allegedly (*rolls eyes*) called illegally to get him to move his commitment to Michigan ends up his main rival at Ohio St..
Poetic.
Ricky Rod is slime ball. The way he treated WV was atrocious. Having players bail and commitments being recanted, now that poetic too.
I hope you are right about Pryor. And you are right too...he is only a freshman. But it's Ohio State and all the haters look for anything negative to say about the Buckeyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brian Orakpo Discussions

Search the Brian Orakpo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington Redskins Should Consider Lovie Smith... (Nov '13) Dec '13 uncle sexy 3
Predicting the 2013 NFC East Final Standings (Jun '13) Jun '13 across16 1
Redskins' RG3 says he can take hits, chides Rams (Sep '12) Sep '12 Griffany 6
Injuries Exacerbate Matters for Redskins (Sep '12) Sep '12 Josh 4
Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
Nobody's Buying The 2-0 Washington Redskins, Yet (Sep '11) Sep '11 Fanfarts 2
Redskins (Jul '11) Jul '11 Sioux Warrior 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••