Bengals rally to beat Steelers 23-20

Bengals rally to beat Steelers 23-20

There are 78 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Sep 27, 2009, titled Bengals rally to beat Steelers 23-20. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

With another last-minute drive, the Bengals earned some legitimacy and won back their town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Let Freedom Ring

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 27, 2009
What a FANTASTIC weekend!!!! First Penn State does tyhe expected, now the Steelers!

Damn, what a way to kick off a weekend of silence and excuses from both teams and their idiot fans.
6burgh

Brooklyn, MD

#3 Sep 27, 2009
The Bengals have beat us once in the last 9 years on their own turf. I am not surprised. Can not win them all.
RavenousD2008

Long Branch, NJ

#4 Sep 27, 2009
wait till baltimore we got some fun for your big ben I call it an interception/sack Fest , we will even name it after him . Benapaloser.

steelers will now drop to 7or 9 in the pr baltimore will still be about 1 or 2 and we still lead the division. have fun
Ravens Rule

Tuckerton, NJ

#5 Sep 27, 2009
HAHAHA.....Hey WHP, how about showing a winning team instead of a bunch of losers!!! Steelers suck & so do their fans. WHP sucks too for their game selection. You're in Ravens Country Stiller fans, if you don't like it, move yinz selves back to Pissburgh.
Ravens Rule

Tuckerton, NJ

#6 Sep 27, 2009
Hey YDR, you're not much better, putting the loser Stillers in your headlines & no story about the 3-0 Ravens.
Dumas

York, PA

#7 Sep 27, 2009
Ravens Rule wrote:
Hey YDR, you're not much better, putting the loser Stillers in your headlines & no story about the 3-0 Ravens.
Dear Mental Midget,

Learn how to navigate a website.

See: http://ydr.inyork.com/ydr/sports/ci_13432971

It's the story about the Ravens that looks to be posted hours before the Steelers story, hence why it looks like the Steelers are the lead story.

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

#8 Sep 27, 2009
Let Freedom Ring wrote:
What a FANTASTIC weekend!!!! First Penn State does tyhe expected, now the Steelers!
Damn, what a way to kick off a weekend of silence and excuses from both teams and their idiot fans.
Penn State? I must be in the wrong forum.

Just enjoy your Packer win over Boller and the Rams....
Dumas

York, PA

#9 Sep 27, 2009
P.S. Congrats on beating the Chiefs and Browns...we're all so proud.
Some Dude

Apollo, PA

#10 Sep 27, 2009
The steelers beat themselves, like tony Dungy said, "If the Steelers stop those last drives in the last two games, they win." Last year, we would've stopped 'em. We are either way to 'Polamalu-dependant'(which isn't a bad thing, when he's healthy) or, we're having the dreaded "post Superbowl letdown".
RavenousD2008

Long Branch, NJ

#11 Sep 27, 2009
wait wait for it where are you in ht PowerRankings below number 5 wait you got only one Conference win , a wins a win baby as you stillers say . Baltimore is 3-0 Confrence which counts better in the long run if baltimore wins more conf and ties pitt then baltimore is the leader in the north read the nfl rules ...... Sad steelers fans are blinded by fandom and don't look at the stats rankings and standings.

but your in 3rd place, and lost to the bengals .......... you lost to the bengals ......who next the browns......and maybe detroit with that D good luck with the bolts , your cbs cant cover that size just like us, their WR are 6'2+
Some Dude

Apollo, PA

#12 Sep 27, 2009
On the other hand, we got 6 SUPER BOWL trophies in the case, and that record isn't in any danger right now...

LOVE THEM STEELERS!!!!:-)
Ravens Rule

Tuckerton, NJ

#14 Sep 27, 2009
Dumas wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mental Midget,
Learn how to navigate a website.
See: http://ydr.inyork.com/ydr/sports/ci_13432971
It's the story about the Ravens that looks to be posted hours before the Steelers story, hence why it looks like the Steelers are the lead story.
Mental Midget?? HAHAHA what a moron, I know how to navigate a website, my point is on the main page where the top 4 stories are scrolling 1 is about the loser Stillers. So STFU, you don't know what you're talking about, Stiller idiot
Ravens

Atlanta, GA

#15 Sep 27, 2009
Bengals rally to beat Steelers 23-20, I'm still laughing.
HaHa

AOL

#16 Sep 27, 2009
Some Dude wrote:
The steelers beat themselves, like tony Dungy said, "If the Steelers stop those last drives in the last two games, they win." Last year, we would've stopped 'em. We are either way to 'Polamalu-dependant'(which isn't a bad thing, when he's healthy) or, we're having the dreaded "post Superbowl letdown".
And if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle!!

That's like saying if the Ravens stopped the Steelers on their last 2 drives last year they would have been in the Super Bowl
HaHa

AOL

#17 Sep 27, 2009
Some Dude wrote:
On the other hand, we got 6 SUPER BOWL trophies in the case, and that record isn't in any danger right now...
The Niners are looking pretty good.
If the NFL can fix it like it did last year for the Stealers they could make it
6-Niners!
Willie Don

Shrewsbury, PA

#18 Sep 28, 2009
Dumas wrote:
P.S. Congrats on beating the Chiefs and Browns...we're all so proud.
Their just playing who is on the schedule, like the Steelers who can't beat the Bears, Bengals, and squeak by the now 0-3 Titans.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Slippery Rock, PA

#19 Sep 28, 2009
Some Dude wrote:
I think it also points to a weak running game. in the past they would have hammered the ball and used up the clock. bruce arians has a pass happy offense that can't pound the rock.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Slippery Rock, PA

#20 Sep 28, 2009
Ravens Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental Midget?? HAHAHA what a moron, I know how to navigate a website, my point is on the main page where the top 4 stories are scrolling 1 is about the loser Stillers. So STFU, you don't know what you're talking about, Stiller idiot
so tell me what do the ravens rule? they blew the biggest game of the season last year and got their butts whooped by the steelers 3 times! lmao! don't chirp too loud bird team fan, the season is a marathon not a sprint...it's only week 3. fool.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Slippery Rock, PA

#21 Sep 28, 2009
Willie Don wrote:
<quoted text>Their just playing who is on the schedule, like the Steelers who can't beat the Bears, Bengals, and squeak by the now 0-3 Titans.
0-3 or 3-0 and the titans are a tough team. if you knew anything about football you'd understand that. i'm not knocking the ravens either they are 3-0 and have gotten the job done. like you said it's not their fault they've played two of the crappiest teams in the league and an injury riddled chargers team. if I were a ravens fan i'd be happy but guarded too. it's a long season.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Slippery Rock, PA

#22 Sep 28, 2009
Some Dude wrote:
truer words have never been spoken! and that's what we see on these boards...lombardi envy. lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Leonard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bengals Look To Sign Veteran To Sub For Benson (Sep '11) Sep '11 43000farts 2
News Bengals 19, Browns 17: Physical therapy | The C... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Who Dey 8
News Cowboys 16, Bengals 7: For starters, not much o... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jon H 3
News Bengals uncover gem in Leonard (Sep '09) Oct '09 shane 20
News Carson Palmer's late TD pass leads Bengals over... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Bass2223 1
News Rams invite Kreider to training camp (Jul '08) Dec '08 Biff 33 7
News Miami Dolphins rookie class of 2007 has mixed r... (Dec '07) Dec '08 Jets Jokes 129
More from around the web