Ravens keep Rams reeling -

Ravens keep Rams reeling -

There are 123 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Ravens keep Rams reeling -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The Ravens got their swagger back, bullying Gus Frerotte and the winless St. Louis Rams into submission during a rare blowout.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
YA BOLLER

Battle Creek, MI

#1 Oct 14, 2007
HOLLY BOLLER it was great to see the ball go more then 5 yards o-line was good today. Is there any ? who your starter is now.But that is up to the good old DAM A**(Bilick) 4 thoes didn't know who I was talking about.It is also nice to see the D to it's thing welcome back S. Rolle.

STEELERS S***!!!!!!!

F*** THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!
Vignesh

Stillwater, OK

#2 Oct 14, 2007
Good to see the D play the way it is supposed to. Hope our OL gets better. It was awful to see Boller running for his life all day against a hapless Rams DL.
Ian Miller

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2007
what are you talking about? Bollor fumbled and had a INT with no TDs against the worst football team in the league, think about the outcome if it was against an average team....this is not agianst Boller but shut up with that dumb sh**
Ravenmad

White House, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2007
This team is bad. Enjoy the victory while you can. Alot of changes are going to be needed for this team to improve next year.
GHT

Portland, OR

#5 Oct 14, 2007
YA BOLLER wrote:
HOLLY BOLLER it was great to see the ball go more then 5 yards o-line was good today. Is there any ? who your starter is now.But that is up to the good old DAM A**(Bilick) 4 thoes didn't know who I was talking about.It is also nice to see the D to it's thing welcome back S. Rolle.
STEELERS S***!!!!!!!
F*** THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!
Boller's protection broke down constantly, we put up poor numbers against one of the worst teams in the NFL, Boller had an interception and no TD's. I see nothing that should suggest Boller gets the next start. We're you watching the same game?
Kick it

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#6 Oct 14, 2007
Ian Miller wrote:
what are you talking about? Bollor fumbled and had a INT with no TDs against the worst football team in the league, think about the outcome if it was against an average team....this is not agianst Boller but shut up with that dumb sh**
What are all these dumb a** out a town fools doing on here. Stick your stats and your comments.I support my team by going to the Ravens games and paying over $250.00.a game. Dorks!
GHT

Portland, OR

#7 Oct 14, 2007
Plus, we had a total of 261 yards when we have averaged roughoy 325 yads a game. The long pass completions are great but again, we need to score. We are basically a field goal kicking team.
YA BOLLER

Battle Creek, MI

#8 Oct 14, 2007
GHT wrote:
<quoted text>Boller's protection broke down constantly, we put up poor numbers against one of the worst teams in the NFL, Boller had an interception and no TD's. I see nothing that should suggest Boller gets the next start. We're you watching the same game?
ya what game where u watching or was this your 1st time watching the ravens this year?
has25

Macomb, MI

#9 Oct 14, 2007
boller at least threw a long enugh pass to get that interference call and the td. he was hit all day so it is amazing how tough he is. at least we did not see a day of three yd passes. KEEP BOLLER and hope the line improves. i don't see playoffs this year or possibly for a long time until we get a life on offense from a good line. maybe our rookies will grow up fast. we can always dream.
Ian Miller

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2007
The only hope this offense has is getting McNair 100 % healthy...so we can get some things rolling. But the play calling is so predictable this season
skaybaltimore

Severn, MD

#11 Oct 14, 2007
GHT wrote:
<quoted text>Boller's protection broke down constantly, we put up poor numbers against one of the worst teams in the NFL, Boller had an interception and no TD's. I see nothing that should suggest Boller gets the next start. We're you watching the same game?
You seen nothing that suggests that Boller gets the next start? How about passes LONGER THAN FIVE YARDS! If McNair had been in, we'd have been lucky to score 10 points.

Dude...you post a lot...but you really don't appear to know what you're talking about.
YA BOLLER

Battle Creek, MI

#12 Oct 14, 2007
Ian Miller wrote:
what are you talking about? Bollor fumbled and had a INT with no TDs against the worst football team in the league, think about the outcome if it was against an average team....this is not agianst Boller but shut up with that dumb sh**
boller played a hell of alot better then mcnair has all year so u shut up with your dumb sh**!!!
Screw the stats

Rochester, MI

#13 Oct 14, 2007
How about we won by 18? forget the stats. Our TEAM had very good game with a couple of blips, but we demoralized a really bad team. Like we shoud have. This was a solid game- not one that means we are winning the super bowl, but a good game. Chill out and, haters - go f yourself. Unless you are NE or IND, your team has holes too...
YA BOLLER

Battle Creek, MI

#14 Oct 14, 2007
Ian Miller wrote:
The only hope this offense has is getting McNair 100 % healthy...so we can get some things rolling. But the play calling is so predictable this season
stop watching the ravens a watch the texans
Raven-4-Life

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2007
GHT wrote:
Plus, we had a total of 261 yards when we have averaged roughoy 325 yads a game. The long pass completions are great but again, we need to score. We are basically a field goal kicking team.
I totally agree with you GHT, lord we beat the worst team as of now we need to start getting into the End Zone. I'm happy McGahee got his carries but we need more. D-fence was great to watch lets just continue to dominate as we always have.

Hey Carson Palmer we have room for you here...
Josh

Troy, MI

#16 Oct 14, 2007
what is all this talk about boller haveing a good game today? lol the int fumbleing the snap over throwing the football. and guess what still no TD'S
the rams suck and boller could not show anything. at the game today people was calling for troy smith. this must just be a baltimore sun thing you'll need a life

Since: Sep 07

Midlothian, Virginia

#17 Oct 14, 2007
Let's see, Boller's interception was precipitated from being hit while throwing and his fumble was from being hit from behind when his offensive line crumbled immediately. He would have put in another touchdown except for an offensive line false start. I have absolutely no evidence that McNair would have done better this week. Boller actually threw down the field which certainly was refreshing. I have more confidence in Boller, right now, than I have in McNair right now. Let Boller start against the Bills, then we've got a bye week - this gives McNair two additional weeks to heal before it starts getting tough against Pittsburgh November 5th. A blind man could figure this out in a second.
skaybaltimore

Severn, MD

#18 Oct 14, 2007
Josh wrote:
what is all this talk about boller haveing a good game today? lol the int fumbleing the snap over throwing the football. and guess what still no TD'S
the rams suck and boller could not show anything. at the game today people was calling for troy smith. this must just be a baltimore sun thing you'll need a life
With fans like you, the best thing Boller could do is get away from this team/town as fast as he can. Look at the numbers to Mason -- he has DOUBLE the yardage today because there was a QB who could actually THROW the ball.
GHT

Portland, OR

#19 Oct 14, 2007
Kick it wrote:
<quoted text>
What are all these dumb a** out a town fools doing on here. Stick your stats and your comments.I support my team by going to the Ravens games and paying over $250.00.a game. Dorks!
Out of town? Quit showing your stupidity by not understanding anything about ISP addresses and the ability to fly into BWI and to away games to see your team play. I live in Portland and have season tickets. I was at todays game, signed into my service provider and made a comment or two and yes, it showed up as Portland, out of town ya dunce. Lets worry about the Ravens cause God knows there are many problems that even playing an 0-6 team can't fix.
GHT

Portland, OR

#20 Oct 14, 2007
skaybaltimore wrote:
<quoted text>You seen nothing that suggests that Boller gets the next start? How about passes LONGER THAN FIVE YARDS! If McNair had been in, we'd have been lucky to score 10 points.
Dude...you post a lot...but you really don't appear to know what you're talking about.
Skay, if all we needed were passes longer than 5 yards, YOU could be that QB. If McNair isn't taking the long pass it's because they are NOT open. Our receivers DON't get open. We had LESS total yards today than last week agsint a weaker team. Sheesh. You win in this league with the run game and defense. Go back to your friggen fantasy league stats and get off the Boller bandwagon. We're all tired of your same sorry assed whining in here. Boller will not fix what is wrong. He didn't do it today with a more than ample chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Leonard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bengals Look To Sign Veteran To Sub For Benson (Sep '11) Sep '11 43000farts 2
News Bengals 19, Browns 17: Physical therapy | The C... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Who Dey 8
News Cowboys 16, Bengals 7: For starters, not much o... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jon H 3
News Bengals uncover gem in Leonard (Sep '09) Oct '09 shane 20
News Bengals rally to beat Steelers 23-20 (Sep '09) Sep '09 Bill in Cranberry 78
News Carson Palmer's late TD pass leads Bengals over... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Bass2223 1
News Rams invite Kreider to training camp (Jul '08) Dec '08 Biff 33 7
More from around the web