Top 'Dogs end just shy of 1,000-yard ...

Top 'Dogs end just shy of 1,000-yard mark

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 1, 2009, titled Top 'Dogs end just shy of 1,000-yard mark. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Going into the Capital One Bowl , Georgia receivers A.J. Green and Mohamed Massaquoi had a chance to reach the 1,000-yard mark on the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Leonard Bolen

Clayton, NC

#1 Jan 4, 2009
Ok, I have now read 2 Sentinel articles which is 2 too many. I see a definite Big 10 bias here. Big deal. But I had to straighten you out on something. The Spartans did in fact do a very nice job on Massaquoi, but AJ Green was sick during the game & did not play very much. Who do you think M Moore was replacing? Go Dawgs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Hoyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Browns 49 mins ago 10:55 p.m.Let the quarterbac... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Drunk Bernie Kosar 2
News Sherrington: Should Cowboys pass on QB in first... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News In a file photo from Dec. 28, 2014, Browns quar... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 5
News Browns coach Pettine expects Manziel to be on f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Frank Phartz 4
News Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel remains in rehab (Mar '15) Mar '15 Johnny Rehab 2
News NFL's Johnny Manziel enters treatment "to impro... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Gasman 4
News Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel enters treatment (Feb '15) Feb '15 Browncrap 3
More from around the web