USC shows its staying power

USC shows its staying power

There are 1447 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 25, 2008, titled USC shows its staying power. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Defensive stalwarts spurning pros for another shot at glory with Trojans becoming a trend at USC, which is picked by media to win Pac-10. Article Last Updated: 07/24/2008 10:49:03 PM PDT Without a nervous bone ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 73
Next Last

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#1557 Jan 26, 2009
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Joe, I think you fellas are playing "hide & seek" w/ me in there. lol
hey Eagle3 thanks for the coach I think he will be a big help to the TIDE !!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1558 Jan 26, 2009
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Joe, I think you fellas are playing "hide & seek" w/ me in there. lol
> José is an alien from another planet. He disappears too much. I found out he has to make quick trips back to the planet Nimrod in the Andromeda Galaxy every 45 minutes. You know, so he can breathe in his own atmosphere of delirium and delusion. LOL!
>:)

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1559 Jan 28, 2009
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> José is an alien from another planet. He disappears too much. I found out he has to make quick trips back to the planet Nimrod in the Andromeda Galaxy every 45 minutes. You know, so he can breathe in his own atmosphere of delirium and delusion. LOL!
>:)
Not bad, Deco, not bad.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1560 Jan 28, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>hey Eagle3 thanks for the coach I think he will be a big help to the TIDE !!!!
Clown, your gonna need some help next year. Auburn has a secret weapon and I have already poured it into the Tuscaloosa water tower.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#1561 Jan 28, 2009
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Clown, your gonna need some help next year. Auburn has a secret weapon and I have already poured it into the Tuscaloosa water tower.
damn Eagle3 you been dipping your pickle in the water tank again !!!!

#1562 Jan 28, 2009
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Clown, your gonna need some help next year. Auburn has a secret weapon and I have already poured it into the Tuscaloosa water tower.
> Moonshine! Straight from the Eagle's still!
>;)

#1563 Jan 28, 2009
> Six days 'til CFB recruits signing day!!!
> Gonna be interesting!
>:|

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 73
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Making Calls on the Houston Texans' Hardest Rem... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans, Broncos break out the full pads at workout (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web