Former Trojan Brian Cushing blames positive test on overtraining

There are 1 comment on the Aug 9, 2010, Whittier Daily News story titled Former Trojan Brian Cushing blames positive test on overtraining. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Suspended Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing said Monday that his positive test for a fertility drug last year was the result of overtrained athlete syndrome, a "unique" condition he contends can trigger hormonal spikes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Mark McGuirre

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2010
Right... his abuse goes back to sc days where I understand many players were juiced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Making Calls on the Houston Texans' Hardest Rem... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans, Broncos break out the full pads at workout (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web