Rose Bowl history fourth coming for U...

Rose Bowl history fourth coming for USC linebacker Cushing

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Rose Bowl history fourth coming for USC linebacker Cushing. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

USC linebacker Brian Cushing was about to get on a bus back to the Trojans' hotel in Century City after practice when he was informed he was about to make history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

bad boy

Yorba Linda, CA

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Ah, 4th rose bowl start, eh. Well I am not impressed. If you said it was the 4th BC championship start for SC , then i would say congrats. In closing, SC sucks.
Sam

Shrub Oak, NY

#2 Dec 31, 2008
Cushing is the best Linebacker in College Football. Just wait until he posts his numbers at the combine.
Rick

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#3 Jan 1, 2009
The sure suck, they only finish in the top five every year. Are you jealous? You lowly scum.
bad boy wrote:
Ah, 4th rose bowl start, eh. Well I am not impressed. If you said it was the 4th BC championship start for SC , then i would say congrats. In closing, SC sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans urged to stay in room, not eat room serv... (Nov '16) Feb '17 Big Fat Phart 2
News Rob Gronkowski active for Patriots, set to make... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web