USC assistant coach Seto: I'm not goi...

USC assistant coach Seto: I'm not going to Washington

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 10, 2008, titled USC assistant coach Seto: I'm not going to Washington. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

USC secondary coach Rocky Seto denied speculation Tuesday that he might become an assistant coach at Washington, and said he was happy to remain with the Trojans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Paul Ming

#1 Dec 10, 2008
Please no offense (which is what you've given us) leave quietly Steve, and leave everybody else alone. If you had tried to just win the games (i.e) run the ball on 2nd and 2 we would have an offensive identity right now. Thankyou for your efforts and please enjoy your stay in Seattle it's a beautiful place. One thought though, do not employ this stratagy: 1st and 10 run for 9yrds, second and 2 incomplete pass in the flat, 3rd and 2 play action pass (that nobody buys cause they know it's coming) sack minus 7 yrds punt.

Cambridge, MA

#2 Dec 10, 2008
Seto's comments don't sound too convincing, just seems like he is yet to be contacted...rather than him being 100% sure he will be at USC next year. Also wouldn't Sark wait till after the RB to snag people off the USC staff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Making Calls on the Houston Texans' Hardest Rem... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans, Broncos break out the full pads at workout (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web