USC could work more RBs into rotation

USC could work more RBs into rotation

There are 9 comments on the LA Daily News story from Sep 30, 2008, titled USC could work more RBs into rotation. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

An NFL assistant coach who watched USC lose to Oregon State on Thursday said the Beavers' top priority was stopping tailback Joe McKnight and the Trojans did not adjust by passing the ball more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Shinjo

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2008
"We tired to do more stuff with Joe."

I think you mean tried, why don't you proof read your articles?
Toasty

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 30, 2008
Why do papers quote people who decline to give their name? If this "NFL Assistant coach" does not want to give his name then his opinion is irrelevent.

One does not need to be a "NFL Assistant coach" to figure out why USC could not run the ball. Geez

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#3 Sep 30, 2008
Shinjo wrote:
"We tired to do more stuff with Joe."
I think you mean tried, why don't you proof read your articles?
But I thought "spell check" WAS proofreading...
UCLA ROB

El Monte, CA

#4 Sep 30, 2008
I have never posted anything positive about the trojans (that I can remember) but Believe it or not, I'm a Joe McKight fan, Joe works harder than anyone during and away from practice, and has unbelievable work ethic, and above all, he is the nicest guy, with a good head on his shoulders and his feet are firmly planted on the ground. I hate usc, but I love Joe McKnight, he will bring the 8th Heisman trophy to the trojans. Yes, yes, I know - go figure.

Burn, baby, burn!

#5 Oct 1, 2008
UCLA ROB wrote:
I have never posted anything positive about the trojans (that I can remember) but Believe it or not, I'm a Joe McKight fan, Joe works harder than anyone during and away from practice, and has unbelievable work ethic, and above all, he is the nicest guy, with a good head on his shoulders and his feet are firmly planted on the ground. I hate usc, but I love Joe McKnight, he will bring the 8th Heisman trophy to the trojans. Yes, yes, I know - go figure.
*places back of hand to UCLA ROB's forehead

Are you feeling alright? Did you lose a bet or something?
BeeVee

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Oct 1, 2008
They definately need to work the other backs more. Waching them run joe into a wall all day is depressing. all SC's backs are strong.Coach said "we were going with a speed game plan". So if its not working change it damn it !!!

Burn, baby, burn!

#7 Oct 1, 2008
Well... Kiffin is available now, let's bring him back home to resume OC duties.
Shinjo

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#8 Oct 1, 2008
Are you joking me? Kiffin was so ineffective, much like Sark is now. You need to remember how much talent we have. Kiffin and Sark are so predictable and immature, please get someone new in soon Pete.
CPEM wrote:
Well... Kiffin is available now, let's bring him back home to resume OC duties.
UCLA ROB

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 1, 2008
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
*places back of hand to UCLA ROB's forehead
Are you feeling alright? Did you lose a bet or something?
LOL - Well, I feel certains symptoms consistent with that stuff going areond, but yeah it's all true CPEM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Making Calls on the Houston Texans' Hardest Rem... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans, Broncos break out the full pads at workout (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web