KRIKORIAN: Trojans blowout the fightl...

KRIKORIAN: Trojans blowout the fightless Irish

There are 1 comment on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Nov 29, 2008, titled KRIKORIAN: Trojans blowout the fightless Irish. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Well, when historians of USC sporting lore one day look back at the 2008 football season, they will point to the two-game villainy perpetrated on the Trojans by Oregon State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

WE R

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2008
Hey, it's nice to see that USC actually BACKED into the Rose Bowl with an OSU loss. Make life miserable for the Lions? Good luck with that one, how do you figure? If USC fans are so disappointed..here is a little advice DON'T LOSE TO OSU!! PSU is not Michigan or Ohio State, they lost at Iowa in 20 degrees temps with a 35 mph wind on the field..BY one point, not 6. I got my tickets, can't wait to see USC play the Nittany Lions...and watch the little ole Lions smack the spoiled little trojans right in the mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans urged to stay in room, not eat room serv... (Nov '16) Feb '17 Big Fat Phart 2
News Rob Gronkowski active for Patriots, set to make... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web