Despite losses on `D', Trojans are st...

Despite losses on `D', Trojans are still No. 1

There are 324 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Despite losses on `D', Trojans are still No. 1. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Quarterback Mark Sanchez headed for the pros a year earlier than anticipated. Linebackers Rey Maualuga, Brian Cushing and Clay Matthews will be cashing paychecks in the NFL this fall as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#346 Aug 18, 2009
CPEM wrote:
^^ Exactly, just shows that we don't have to be "all hate, all the time" on here.
Yes I could even have a brew with a Trojan after a game... And hell, I'll buy each Trojan a keg if we pull off the upset over them. I was buying SC guys beers left and right to drown their sorrows after our 13-9 victory back in 2006.

Hmmmm, that was too long ago for my liking.

San Fernando Valley

#347 Aug 18, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
24 days, 2 hours and 14 minutes and 24 seconds 'til kickoff at the Rose Bowl...GO BRUINS!!!
Hope we are ready. A friend who checks out the practices regularly, says Prince is looking pretty good, especially as the day progresses. Don't think he is a morning person though. Hope all our games are 1:00pm or later...

San Fernando Valley

#348 Aug 18, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
You can attack my team. But, when you attack me personally. that goes for anyone related to me in anyway, especially my lovely wife. My order goes like this in my life; and, if you talk about each of these, it is also an attack on me......
#1 God (Jesus Christ)
#2 My Wife
#3 My Family
#4 My Church Family
#5 My Work (I'm semi-retired....:)>>> )
#1 on the replaceable items is LSU. LSU is very important to me. But, the above items come ahead of LSU by a longshot. But, this is a FOOTBALL THREAD........I REPEAT......A FOOTBALL THREAD. So, attacking any of the 5 items above should never come into place since socializing isn't part of the football thread either. If socializing is part of anything, one should make a topic,'SOCIALIZING' or something of that sort. Then everyone could go to that thread to shoot the breeze...Am I correct here? I would hope you think so, Rob........You're sensible.....:)
For what it is worth, that all sounds very reasonable to me
jodepoley

Lincoln, NE

#351 Dec 15, 2009
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, don't really get the analogy here? By the way just curious, what the hell else do you guys do besides drink beer and get high in the corn fields when your Cornhuskers aren't out playing on the gridiron.
By the way, I do like that cool statue outside the stadium of all the players making a tackle. My friends and I climbed all over that for a snapshot last time I was back there.
FYI - Dude.... I live in Lincoln but I'm from CA. I am a graduate of Fresno State - who just happen to OWN your Bruins. "Any time, anywhere!"

While living here I have learned what the Huskers are all about. I will never be adopted by this community... I am looking forward to when my Bulldogs visit Memorial Stadium and take care of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans urged to stay in room, not eat room serv... (Nov '16) Feb '17 Big Fat Phart 2
News Rob Gronkowski active for Patriots, set to make... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web