Trojans linebackers having their Seni...

Trojans linebackers having their Senior moment

There are 3016 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jan 21, 2009, titled Trojans linebackers having their Senior moment. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Former USC linebackers Rey Maualuga and Brian Cushing share shoulder-length dark hair and past credentials as blue-chip recruits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 151
Next Last

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#3089 May 14, 2009
Montebello Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Put away 4 tix for me and my friends. Will there be a V.I.P. room? Poles are good but nothing like a good ole V.I.P. room.
And forget the lap dances,dont make it to HARD but cut STRAIT UP to the chase. lol

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3090 May 14, 2009
Montebello Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Put away 4 tix for me and my friends. Will there be a V.I.P. room? Poles are good but nothing like a good ole V.I.P. room.
MM..Ur my kinda' of dude..yes U R!! All Topix friends will be comp'd...V.I.P in the rear of the bus...yes sir! Speacial HIGH MILEAGE girls will be there 2 pleasure U.. ever go to the Pantera Rosa on Garfield...probably gone..;-)
Montebello Man

Los Angeles, CA

#3091 May 14, 2009
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>MM..Ur my kinda' of dude..yes U ****!! All Topix friends will be comp'****...V.I.**** in the rear of the bus...yes sir! Speacial HIGH MILEAGE girls will be there 2 pleasure U.. ever go to the Pantera Rosa on Garfield...probably gone..;-)
Garfield and what? I'm sure it's gone.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3092 May 14, 2009
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
And forget the lap dances,dont make it to HARD but cut STRAIT UP to the chase. lol
I'll have special Security for CB&BBC..don't want any Workman Comp claims..might even buy Duck policies for them...nutin' 2 good for the girls!
Gotta' go "Blacky" is nudging my shoulder with his wet snout..;-)

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3093 May 14, 2009
Montebello Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Garfield and what? I'm sure it's gone.
East Side of Garfield nrth of the 60..place used to be SMOOOOKEN!!! Had after hour dancing till dawn...if I could stay awake..I think it was also The Pink Panther...
Montebello Man

Los Angeles, CA

#3094 May 14, 2009
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
East Side of Garfield nrth of the 60..place used to be SMOOOOKEN!!! Had after hour dancing till dawn...if I could stay awake..I think it was also The Pink Panther...
Yes i remember now, i think it's a laundrymat now.

deathvalley56

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#3095 May 14, 2009
Joe can learn a lot from King James. He's from the Big 10. But, he sees the dominance of the SEC over the Pac 1, the Big 10, and every other conference for that matter. Read and learn from King James, Joe. Also, Ironic will teach you a few things because you don't know anything; or you're just not telling the truth when it comes to comparing the SEC with anyone, even more so the Pac 1. LOL

:):):)

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#3096 May 14, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
Joe can learn a lot from King James. He's from the Big 10. But, he sees the dominance of the SEC over the Pac 1, the Big 10, and every other conference for that matter. Read and learn from King James, Joe. Also, Ironic will teach you a few things because you don't know anything; or you're just not telling the truth when it comes to comparing the SEC with anyone, even more so the Pac 1. LOL
:):):)
bla bla bla bla bla still yapping like a dog DV56?

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#3097 May 14, 2009
Montebello Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i remember now, i think it's a laundrymat now.
Ouch!

deathvalley56

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#3098 May 14, 2009
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bla bla bla bla still yapping like a dog DV56?
LOL..........You know the truth........That's evident..........that the SEC rules the Pac 10 and the rest of the country. Try listening to King James and Ironic. They're the only two that really sees college football like it really is.:):):) You have a lot to learn, buddy.........and that is an understatement too!!!! Read King James' posts and read Ironic's posts!!! You'll learn something, my boy......LOL

:):):)

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#3099 May 15, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..........You know the truth........That's evident..........that the SEC rules the Pac 10 and the rest of the country. Try listening to King James and Ironic. They're the only two that really sees college football like it really is.:):):) You have a lot to learn, buddy.........and that is an understatement too!!!! Read King James' posts and read Ironic's posts!!! You'll learn something, my boy......LOL
:):):)
Like the Ennigizer Bunny your still Yapping

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3101 May 15, 2009
Montebello Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i remember now, i think it's a laundrymat now.
Hope they washed underwear...

deathvalley56

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#3102 May 15, 2009
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Ennigizer Bunny your still Yapping
And this is coming from the Novelist too.......Broadway Joe, the Novelist....... I can't believe it you are saying I'm yapping. You better check out Matthew 7:1-5 now........before you say I'm yapping..........

:):):)

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Since: Dec 06

Pasadena

#3103 May 15, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there! you HEATHEN, you're acting as though you always stick the topic. 3 things I don't take sitting down, people talking crap about: 1. God 2. my family and 3. UCLA.
I don't appreciate the comment you just posted, if you don't like it don't read or comment on it...it's that simple.
Nobody's talking crap about your family, God, or UCLA Rob.
I'm as religious as the next guy, but one thing I can't stand is some troll flaming on about how God is the light and the way!
I know that already! 12 years of Catholic school taught me that!
I don't need to see post after post reiterating the same thought ad nauseum!!

Maybe I should have kept my thoughts to myself, but there is a time and there is definitely a place at Topix for his message. That place is not here!
Trust me, I probably wouldn't have reacted so strongly, but considering the source of the message and my lack of patience for DV whatever his name is, I couldn't sit back any longer.

I will take your thoughts into consideration, and I'm sorry if you were offended. That wasn't my intention.
I could have worded my reply differently, but I'm not sorry for the message I conveyed.
Plus I was probably drinking, so I can't be held accountable for my actions.
Right?

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Since: Dec 06

Pasadena

#3104 May 15, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say "thank you" for both Rob and me...... LOL :)
This is a sincere thank you....."Thank you"
It was a sincere God bless.

deathvalley56

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#3105 May 15, 2009
Irish Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a sincere God bless.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 151
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Making Calls on the Houston Texans' Hardest Rem... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans, Broncos break out the full pads at workout (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web