The Crumbling of the USC Trojan Empire

The Crumbling of the USC Trojan Empire

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 18, 2010, titled The Crumbling of the USC Trojan Empire. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

This past week we learned that USC will have a two-year bowl ban and lose scholarships because of major violations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Jun 21, 2010
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Brew In wrote:
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
omg! You're silly

San Fernando Valley

#3 Jun 22, 2010
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
omg! You're silly
Maybe so, but I prefer to think of me as deviantly jovial with regards to this particular subject matter!
As I see em

Greensburg, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2010
Southern Cal doesn't need probation to crumble their empire. That twit Lane Kiffin will take care of that soon enough. I can't believe they hired that guy- what a punk ass. The people up in Tennessee want to kill that guy.

I hate to say it, but I think Al Davis was right.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#5 Jun 23, 2010
As I see em wrote:
I hate to say it, but I think Al Davis was right.
GAHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Al Davis is a nutjob. I can't wait until he is no longer in control of the Raiders franchise. Then, maybe, I will reconsider returning as a Raider fan.

I think I read it in one of the articles once that the best endorsement LK got was Davis' firing of him and the subsequent press conference where Davis came across as some crazy guy. The idea was that only a total idiot would continue working for that guy, and thus LK is no idiot. Like I expressed earlier in another forum to you, I'm cautiously optimistic about this season. Let's see how this season goes before we pass judgment.

San Fernando Valley

#6 Jun 23, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
GAHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!
Al Davis is a nutjob. I can't wait until he is no longer in control of the Raiders franchise. Then, maybe, I will reconsider returning as a Raider fan.
I think I read it in one of the articles once that the best endorsement LK got was Davis' firing of him and the subsequent press conference where Davis came across as some crazy guy. The idea was that only a total idiot would continue working for that guy, and thus LK is no idiot. Like I expressed earlier in another forum to you, I'm cautiously optimistic about this season. Let's see how this season goes before we pass judgment.
Al Davis is like that guy in A Beautiful Mind. In his early days a genius and pioneer of the AFL, only to deteriorate into a mindless goo...

Such a shame that the Raiders used to be feared once, now other teams sigh a relief when they look at their schedule and see the Raiders are the next team up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cushing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Brian Cushing gets back on track vs. Giants (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans get 17-6 win over Washington (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News The 2014 Houston Texans Season is Basically One... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans capsule (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Making Calls on the Houston Texans' Hardest Rem... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans, Broncos break out the full pads at workout (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web