Locker Room Files: Hines Ward Caught ...

Locker Room Files: Hines Ward Caught Dancing With The Pittsburgh Steelers' Stars

There are 1 comment on the Gack Sports story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Locker Room Files: Hines Ward Caught Dancing With The Pittsburgh Steelers' Stars. In it, Gack Sports reports that:

Sometimes it's hard to picture football playersA Pittsburgh Steelers wideA receiverA Hines Ward was caught teaching his teammates Troy Polamalu & Brett Keisel a few new dance moves he learned from Dancing With The Stars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gack Sports.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Oct 21, 2011
He was heard saying "You have beautiful hair" as he had a rose clenched in his mouth dancing the tango with Polamalu in the shower

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brett Keisel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shear da Beard, annual tradition for one Steeler (Feb '15) Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Why I'm rooting for the Steelers to win in Week... (Dec '12) Feb '13 Black Is back 19
News Ben Roethlisberger Football Camp Takes Over Sen... (Jun '12) Jun '12 sabertoothe 2
News Tebow shreds Steelers (Jan '12) Jan '12 Swann fan 1
News NFL players ask for $700M in damages in TV dispute (May '11) May '11 puplrhaze1 3
News Judge lifts NFL lockout, league vows appeal (Apr '11) May '11 2mgCandies 20
News Vikings forced to call another audible with NFL... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 3
More from around the web