Minnesota Vikings: Are the Vikes Far ...

Minnesota Vikings: Are the Vikes Far Away from Competing in the NFC North?

There are 5 comments on the BleacherReport story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Minnesota Vikings: Are the Vikes Far Away from Competing in the NFC North?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It feels like just yesterday when Brett Favre was leading the Minnesota Vikings on a magical run in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Mar 27, 2012
They are only 3 games away from competing in the North. Going 0-3 at home against the division vs going 3-0 at home is a huge difference
Harry

Park River, ND

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
They are only 3 games away from competing in the North. Going 0-3 at home against the division vs going 3-0 at home is a huge difference
Hey, if they move they could be moved to a regional division. Odds could improve.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Home - GB, DET, CHI, ARZ, SF, JAX, TEN, and NFC South team that finishes in the same spot as the Vikings finish in the NFC North. Since the Vikings finished fourth in the NFC North, they will play Tampa Bay, who finished fourth in the NFC South.

Away - GB, DET, CHI, STL, SEA, HOU, IND, and NFC East team that finishes in the same spot as the Vikings finish in the NFC North. Since the Vikings finished fourth in the NFC North, they will play Washington, who finished fourth in the NFC East.

I see 1 sure win 2012, Jacksonville. Looks like we will have the 1st pick in the 2013 draft.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2012
and the colts. Change it to The 2nd pick in the draft
Harry

Park River, ND

#5 Mar 27, 2012
Avant wrote:
Home - GB, DET, CHI, ARZ, SF, JAX, TEN, and NFC South team that finishes in the same spot as the Vikings finish in the NFC North. Since the Vikings finished fourth in the NFC North, they will play Tampa Bay, who finished fourth in the NFC South.
Away - GB, DET, CHI, STL, SEA, HOU, IND, and NFC East team that finishes in the same spot as the Vikings finish in the NFC North. Since the Vikings finished fourth in the NFC North, they will play Washington, who finished fourth in the NFC East.
I see 1 sure win 2012, Jacksonville. Looks like we will have the 1st pick in the 2013 draft.

Away - GB, DET, CHI, STL, SEA, HOU, IND, and NFC East team that finishes in the same spot as the Vikings finish in the NFC North. Since the Vikings finished fourth in the NFC North, they will play Washington, who finished fourth in the NFC East

Looking at this......I don't see another loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brett Favre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Psychic's prediction: 'Brett Favre will win the... (Aug '10) Jan '16 Fart news 34
News NFC Championship Game Plays Without Cowboys For... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Fresh Peterson still has big goals on radar upo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News Green Bay Packers: Why Aaron Rodgers Is Already... (Apr '12) Sep '15 Fart news 125
News Pain Rankings: No. 5, the Minnesota Vikings (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 7
News Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater meets his... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Promethaneus 4
News Sorry, Patriots, The Vikings Didn't Tamper With... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 5
More from around the web