Where is Brett's muzzle when you need...

Where is Brett's muzzle when you need it?

There are 7 comments on the OnMilwaukee story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Where is Brett's muzzle when you need it?. In it, OnMilwaukee reports that:

Doug Russell has been covering Milwaukee and Wisconsin sports for over 20 years on radio, television, magazines, and now at OnMilwaukee.com. Over the course of his career, the Edward R. Murrow Award winner and Emmy nominee has covered the Packers in Super Bowls XXXI, XXXII and XLV, traveled to Pasadena with the Badgers for Rose Bowls, been to the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OnMilwaukee.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Oct 6, 2011
What a worthless POS. You wonder why it took him so long? It takes a while to clear the stench of every organization you infect you cancer. The stigma of being your team mate when you throw picks in big games is hard to overcome as you threw everybody else under the bus. Look at the Jets, took them 4 years to get back to respectability, The same for the Pack. Your biggest colossal failure was with the Vikes and now they are emotionally ruined for a couple of years also. You piece of crap only won one little superbowl amid all those seasons when you were drunk, on pain-killers, YOU should have won more. You even let Elway win his first superbowl. You define SHIT favre. I hope somebody puts you out of your misery
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Oct 7, 2011
I understand why you hate Favre so much, considering how often the Packers gave the Bears an ass-whooping. If "only winning one little superbowl" makes Favre a POS, then the BEST any Bear QB has ever been is a POS. Wow. That must be depressing for you. I'm glad I don't hear what you must say about Cutler. I really don't want to know what you call QBs that are worse than a POS.
Bestfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 7, 2011
The league is just not the same without the INT king playing...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Oct 7, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
I understand why you hate Favre so much, considering how often the Packers gave the Bears an ass-whooping. If "only winning one little superbowl" makes Favre a POS, then the BEST any Bear QB has ever been is a POS. Wow. That must be depressing for you. I'm glad I don't hear what you must say about Cutler. I really don't want to know what you call QBs that are worse than a POS.
Yu have heard plenty of my rants about cuntler. Hated him here in Denver, more so in Chicago, Did you know last year was the first year in his entire career he had a winning season? Anyway, it was Reggie White who lead the FA's to Green Bay back in the Day, Favre was just the beneficiary and in typical Favrian fashion, he took credit for it
FavrianFarts

Littleton, CO

#5 Oct 7, 2011
Beat you to it!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Oct 7, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yu have heard plenty of my rants about cuntler. Hated him here in Denver, more so in Chicago, Did you know last year was the first year in his entire career he had a winning season? Anyway, it was Reggie White who lead the FA's to Green Bay back in the Day, Favre was just the beneficiary and in typical Favrian fashion, he took credit for it
I wonder if any Bronco fans want Cutler back? I'm sure the Tebow freaks would be calling to bench Cutler. I don't know any Bronco fans that are thrilled with Orten though.

Personally, each and every member of the Packer team can take credit for the Super Bowl win in 1997 or last year. I don't care. I know football is a team sport. No player wins a Super Bowl.
Brett Farce

Brooksville, FL

#7 Oct 7, 2011
No comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brett Favre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings taking back the North? SKOL Jun '17 Harold phartse 10
News Adrian Peterson says one thing about his scouti... Jun '17 SaysPharts 4
News People's Forum (Jan '06) Feb '17 ThrowPhartings 2
News Psychic's prediction: 'Brett Favre will win the... (Aug '10) Oct '16 40for60 37
News NFC Championship Game Plays Without Cowboys For... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Fresh Peterson still has big goals on radar upo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News Green Bay Packers: Why Aaron Rodgers Is Already... (Apr '12) Sep '15 Fart news 125
More from around the web