Vikings claim QB Rosenfels off waivers

Vikings claim QB Rosenfels off waivers

There are 6 comments on the PageantCast News Desk story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Vikings claim QB Rosenfels off waivers. In it, PageantCast News Desk reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings have claimed quarterback Sage Rosenfels off waivers from the Miami Dolphins to replace the departed Donovan McNabb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PageantCast News Desk.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Well theres the answer to my question of the other night of Will the Vikes keep Webb as a backup for next year I would say the answer is no. Now that the Vikes make this move. So does this mean the Vikings if given the chance in the draft Will they take a QB if one is there when they pick?
Magnum Man

Oak Forest, IL

#2 Dec 2, 2011
I'm wondering if Webb is even going to be on the team next year?

Haven't heard his name called a lot and he plays both positions that are critical (QB and WR).

Will they take a QB? Very good question.
Brett Farce

Brooksville, FL

#3 Dec 3, 2011
Anxiously await his "helicopter" move after the ball is snapped.
Resenfolds

Cypress, TX

#4 Dec 4, 2011
Brett Farce wrote:
Anxiously await his "helicopter" move after the ball is snapped.
Sage...what a waste...
Warren Sapp

Brooksville, FL

#5 Dec 4, 2011
Resenfolds wrote:
<quoted text>
Sage...what a waste...
Many times Sage Rosenfelds has greatly inspired me to fart loud.
Sage Rosenfolds

Cypress, TX

#6 Dec 4, 2011
Warren Sapp wrote:
<quoted text>
Many times Sage Rosenfelds has greatly inspired me to fart loud.
I bet...probably from laughing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brett Favre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Psychic's prediction: 'Brett Favre will win the... (Aug '10) Jan '16 Fart news 34
News NFC Championship Game Plays Without Cowboys For... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Fresh Peterson still has big goals on radar upo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News Green Bay Packers: Why Aaron Rodgers Is Already... (Apr '12) Sep '15 Fart news 125
News Pain Rankings: No. 5, the Minnesota Vikings (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 7
News Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater meets his... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Promethaneus 4
News Sorry, Patriots, The Vikings Didn't Tamper With... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 5
More from around the web