Seahawks injuries: Updates on Robert Gallery, Sidney Rice

It's Wednesday, and that means Pete Carroll met with the media to discuss this week's game against the San Francisco 49ers. Read more

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Sep 7, 2011
GALLERY INJURED? no! really? maybe it was contageous. maybe he got it while he played the RAIDERS? maybe, it was cause he was always freakin' injured while playing with the RAIDERS!. or maybe, thats why we were okay to say good bye ;)
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 Sep 8, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
GALLERY INJURED? no! really? maybe it was contageous. maybe he got it while he played the RAIDERS? maybe, it was cause he was always freakin' injured while playing with the RAIDERS!. or maybe, thats why we were okay to say good bye ;)
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Stomp those sour grapes OG and make whine out of them. Whats a 6 letter word for a Raider QB now that Gallery is gone?
SACKED

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#3 Sep 8, 2011
are you kidding me?(lol) campbell is like a donger in a condomn, WELL PROTECTED!
how often does your cuntler get sacked? didn't he break the record last year for sacks? or was that for interceptions? or was it even?
RAIDERS of 2011!!!

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Gallery, while a great LG, was never in the line up log enough to take credit for protecting the QB. he played a few game here, a few games there......I think his longest stretch was not even 10 games in a season. (would have to look that up)

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Sep 8, 2011
One thing Gallery was great for and that was clearing the way for Michael Bush and Darren McFadden

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Sep 20, 2011
Zild0405 wrote:
Gallery, while a great LG, was never in the line up log enough to take credit for protecting the QB. he played a few game here, a few games there......I think his longest stretch was not even 10 games in a season.(would have to look that up)
well he's at it AGAIN! out 4-6 wks. he thinks he's still in oakland.
i don't think those two z miller and gallery are getting much action in seattle. i know cable is busy, but 0-2 and SHUT OUT? do i have or am i talking about the right team?
RAIDERS 2011!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#7 Sep 20, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>well he's at it AGAIN! out 4-6 wks. he thinks he's still in oakland.
i don't think those two z miller and gallery are getting much action in seattle. i know cable is busy, but 0-2 and SHUT OUT? do i have or am i talking about the right team?
RAIDERS 2011!!!
thats right, they lost to the gays from the bay, the 9ers. anyways, gallery is going into surgery and is most likely out for the season. galery signed a 3yr 21mill w/ seahawks.
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Pete Carroll

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Sep 22, 2011
We'll be laughing at the Super Bowl in February.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Pete Carroll wrote:
Warren Sapp will provide the laughing gas I suppose?

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#10 Sep 22, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Stomp those sour grapes OG and make whine out of them. Whats a 6 letter word for a Raider QB now that Gallery is gone?
SACKED
Amazingly enough, Campbell has only been sacked once this season and only 2 games into it. I guess the OL is better than I anticipated this year but we still got a long ways to go.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2011
Pete Carroll wrote:
Y'all bought tickets already? Good thing you did because that's the only way your going.
Tony Sparanosarus Rex

Miami, FL

#12 Sep 23, 2011
Zild0405 wrote:
Gallery, while a great LG, was never in the line up log enough to take credit for protecting the QB. he played a few game here, a few games there......I think his longest stretch was not even 10 games in a season.(would have to look that up)
The way he was drafted, he needed to be a great LT
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#13 Sep 23, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazingly enough, Campbell has only been sacked once this season and only 2 games into it. I guess the OL is better than I anticipated this year but we still got a long ways to go.
You played Denver and Buffalo.....Of course you were only sacked once. Crediting the OL is the same thing as saying "the plane couldn't glide" when it ran out of fuel and crashed

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#14 Sep 23, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You played Denver and Buffalo.....Of course you were only sacked once. Crediting the OL is the same thing as saying "the plane couldn't glide" when it ran out of fuel and crashed
at least you had an excuse for all your sacks against cuntler playing atlanta and saints. grren bay next?=\
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breno Giacomini Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rex Ryan and His Players are Out of Line In Cri... Dec '14 Rexrrhea 9
News Jets Sign Breno Giacomini (Mar '14) Mar '14 Crazytempest 2
News Seahawks' Tate Headed to Lions, Giacomini to Jets (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
News Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Bobby Simmons 2
News Seahawks 12, Panthers 7 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 2
News Seattle goes into offseason with core group int... (Jan '13) Jan '13 hawkin 74 1
News Green Bay Packers Cut Roster Down to 53 (Sep '10) Sep '10 GBPfan 1
More from around the web