Browns longing for first victory

Browns longing for first victory

There are 1 comment on the The Marion Star story from Oct 14, 2012, titled Browns longing for first victory. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

With his team riding a franchise record-tying 11-game losing streak, Shurmur enters today's game against the Cincinnati Bengals needing a victory to help reinforce that the Browns are headed in the right direction under him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

Franklin Beaner

Walled Lake, MI

#1 Oct 14, 2012
As a long time lions fan, I understand Browns fans pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Weeden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hard to define fairness with potential BCS rematch (Nov '11) Apr '15 tom wingo 85
News Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Is 2016 The Year T... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Robert urban 1
News Colts' Irsay: 'I demand better' protection for ... (Sep '13) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Brandon Weeden Would be P... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Rumorfarts 4
News What will you remember most about Brandon Weede... (Mar '14) Mar '14 BigIrish 4
News Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
More from around the web