Carucci: Patriots short on talent

Carucci: Patriots short on talent

There are 1 comment on the NFL story from Oct 9, 2010, titled Carucci: Patriots short on talent. In it, NFL reports that:

It's hard to question Bill Belichick's football decisions with the New England Patriots , but there are some rare exceptions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL.

Midnight Rambler

New York, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2010
Brandon Tate is not a "talented" receiver today. When he catches his next game winning TD pass let me know if he has become "talented." Let me know if he has "stepped up" or "grown into the role."

Keep me posted Carucci.

I'm still waiting for all those women in college to let me know if I'm attractive. They told me to come back after I've made a lot of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Tate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Vick on every team (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jeff 13
News Bringing in more vets? (Aug '11) Aug '11 Lofafarts 2
News Patriots Coffee Talk 2/23: Bring Back Moss? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Tyler Thigpen had more yards rushing than Ricky... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Tom Loy Chops 1
News A detailed look at some of the Patriots 2010 mi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bewitched 2
News New England Patriots: 5 Reasons Why Tom Brady C... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Well Duh 1
News Seahawks send Branch back to Patriots for pick (Oct '10) Oct '10 spseahawks 1
More from around the web