State of the Patriots a " Roster Brea...

State of the Patriots a " Roster Breakdown: Wide Receivers

There are 1 comment on the PatsChowder.com story from Feb 11, 2010, titled State of the Patriots a " Roster Breakdown: Wide Receivers. In it, PatsChowder.com reports that:

The third piece in the Patriots roster breakdown series focuses on the wide receiver position.A This will be a position that the Patriots will definitely need to upgrade in 2010.A The injury of Wes Welker means that Tom Brady's most reliable option in the passing game will not be available to him in much, if not all, of 2010.A Take into account ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PatsChowder.com.

joe simpson

Boston, MA

#1 Feb 11, 2010
I think the patriots should go after T O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Tate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Vick on every team (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jeff 13
News Bringing in more vets? (Aug '11) Aug '11 Lofafarts 2
News Patriots Coffee Talk 2/23: Bring Back Moss? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Tyler Thigpen had more yards rushing than Ricky... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Tom Loy Chops 1
News A detailed look at some of the Patriots 2010 mi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bewitched 2
News New England Patriots: 5 Reasons Why Tom Brady C... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Well Duh 1
News Seahawks send Branch back to Patriots for pick (Oct '10) Oct '10 spseahawks 1
More from around the web