Florida Gators tight end Cornelius Ingram's NFL draft stock on ...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel
W hile Percy Harvin goofed up the NFL draft process with a reported failed drug test, another former Gator has quietly enhanced his stock and recovered smoothly from injury. Full Story
Austin

Gainesville, FL

#1 Apr 22, 2009
Once again, Drew Rosenhaus knows talent when he sees it.
I sat right behind Drew at our pro day, and everyone was coming up to him. First question from everyone: "Who do you represent? Percy, I'm guessing?"
Nope, Drew is CI's agent. A friend of mine who basically studies football every day said, "That's smart as heck. CI's the real talent."
And sure enough, Percy's falling. CI's rising.

Since: Jul 07

New York, NY

#2 May 6, 2009
We'll see in the coming few months how well the Eagles and Vikings drafted and if Cornelius Ingram's or Percy Harvin's draft pick position has any bearing on their NFL play abilities...very interesting indeed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Pettigrew Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Source: Brandon Pettigrew choosing between Lion... (Mar '14) Mar '14 ronjon 1
Brandon Pettigrew Not The Answer For Detroit Lions (Jan '14) Jan '14 AZ Lions Fan 1
Matthew Stafford's Poor Footwork and Decisions ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Scotty 1
Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford says he can ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Snoil 2
Detroit Lions' Nick Fairley, Brandon Pettigrew ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 butch bauer 1
Detroit Lions fans can thank team's defense, De... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Needles and Noodles 2
Lions' Pettigrew fined $25K for abusing official (Dec '11) Dec '11 Better Judgement 3
More from around the web