Oakland Raiders: 3 Needs They Failed to Address During the 2013 NFL Draft

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from May 2, 2013, titled Oakland Raiders: 3 Needs They Failed to Address During the 2013 NFL Draft. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Oakland selected D.J. Hayden with the 12th pick in the draft, and they got some potential stars in Sio Moore and Menelik Watson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 May 3, 2013
What an idiot...we drafted at every one of these positions. The one area we didn't address is FS because we have no sure starter there. I think Nick Kasa will start for us at TE and Stacy McGee will be a good addition to the DL if he can stay out of trouble. WR wasn't that pressing of a need.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#2 May 3, 2013
I remember your opinion on how the draft should've gone & your version may have been more helpful as far as taking the best players that would help us the most

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 May 4, 2013
It will take this season for the regime to prove me wrong, but because they've left so many voids in the starting lineup even after the draft, they haven't proven much to me.

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#4 May 6, 2013
People never seem to give Green Bays offensive system enough credit. Aaron Rodger is awesome, and the best Qb in the league for the past 3 years in my opinion, but the continuity, coaching, and lastly the players around him help a lot. Flynn was good in those two start because of #1: system. #2:playcalling. #3:Greg Jennings and Jordy.

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#5 May 6, 2013
I feel like we will be seeing a lot this year of our young guys, our FA pickups. It sort of feels like Reggie is handing out auditions, like "who wants to be a long-term Raider??"

With the cap space next year, and the direction of the team, i'm sure Reggie would love to make an example of a guy and say, "look at him, was on a 1 year contract, played his butt off, team first, etc... and now he is locked up as a long term player and is a corner stone of our team."

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#6 May 6, 2013
UPSETTING over all! but wishful and hopefull!(lol), AND?, i'm not expecting anything this season. i wish mckenzie would stop trying to be the "mastermind" and just put a team together "here". green bay is green bay, but weez are we here. thee "oakland RAIDERS". that other team has been put together for many decades! they fill needs and voids. this team has only one year of being taken apart and an offseason of half ass being put together. if you are going to look at the green bay way, we need decades to be green bay! FOR NOW, just put an oakland team together so we can fill the needs voids.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eli Manning Envisions New York Giants' Offense ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Giant Failures 2
News New York Giants Should Free Up Money, Give New ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Giants fan in Texas 1
News New York Giants' Brandon Myers Admits Oakland R... (Nov '13) Nov '13 mike f 2
News Bears stop skid, beat winless Giants 27-21 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Happy Endings 1
News Giants vs. Steelers: TV Schedule, Live Stream, ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 kevin 1
News A look back: Grading Raiders' 2009 draft (Jul '13) Jul '13 Haleys Commet 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Oakland Raiders Select... (Apr '13) Apr '13 abs 1
More from around the web