New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at W...

New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Willie Colon

There are 4 comments on the TurnOnTheJets.com story from Apr 1, 2013, titled New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Willie Colon. In it, TurnOnTheJets.com reports that:

With Matt Slauson recently signing with the Chicago Bears and the impending departure of Brandon Moore, it is becoming more and more likely that New York Jets free agent signing Willie Colon will be a starter at one of the Guard spots.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurnOnTheJets.com.

Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Wylie Colon?
wasn't he the foil in Roadrunner cartoons?
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Would that in-depth look be done with a Colonoscopy?
Enema Shot

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Bartolo's Colon is full of roids.
George W Bush

Denver, CO

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Hell, When I owned the Rangers,
The entire team was on hemorrhoids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Moore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Sanchez's Jets career: A timeline (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
News Miami Dolphins draft order set; lineman Brandon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jeff Iredraftdisa... 2
News It's Official: No Franchise Tag for the New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Jets stay in playoff hunt with 17-10 win over Jags (Dec '12) Dec '12 Pass the Bong 3
News What took Rex so long to bench Sanchez? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Canadion CRap 16
News Tebow's Status Uncertain For Sunday's Game (Nov '12) Dec '12 Rex Speculum 8
News Jets' Moore not a fan of Cris Collinsworth (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web