Tebow's Status Uncertain For Sunday's Game

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKXW-FM Trenton

Tim Tebow was limited in practice again with two broken ribs, leaving the New York Jets backup quarterback's status uncertain for the team's game Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Tebow's status has been upgraded to a starting benchwarmer
Ruby

Englewood, FL

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Tebow's status has been upgraded to a starting benchwarmer
You are totally mis informed. The Jets never had plans to use Tebow! They just wanted to try to juice up sales. Rex Ryan an Spanos will be gone within the next two years. They are the worst coaches ever.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Spanos?
You are Ms informed
Dr Rex

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Tim Tebow was limited in practice again with two broken ribs and a knee bunion...his clam is improving but colon is still dilated 3 feet....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Another Rexctal examination for Timmy? Thats the 8th one this month
Dr Rex

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Yes, he signed up for 15 total for Dec alone so the next 3 weeks will be extra busy...if they can pry this lazy, overrated joke away from the bench...
Doctor Who

Miami, FL

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Tebow failed his pap smear exam with the Broncos, which is why Elway traded him. That, and because he freaking sucks.
Rex Speculum

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2012
anal pap smear...4 times a day...is a little overkill isnt it....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Moore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Sanchez's Jets career: A timeline Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Willie Colon (Apr '13) Apr '13 George W Bush 4
Miami Dolphins draft order set; lineman Brandon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jeff Iredraftdisa... 2
It's Official: No Franchise Tag for the New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Jets stay in playoff hunt with 17-10 win over Jags (Dec '12) Dec '12 Pass the Bong 3
What took Rex so long to bench Sanchez? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Canadion CRap 16
Jets' Moore not a fan of Cris Collinsworth (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brandon Moore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••