Vontae Davis says Donald Driver a oec...

Vontae Davis says Donald Driver a oecould be my fathera

There are 6 comments on the Miami Dolphins story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Vontae Davis says Donald Driver a oecould be my fathera. In it, Miami Dolphins reports that:

Technically, Donald Driver's only 35 years old. By regular people standards he's still a spring chicken.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Miami Dolphins.

Tom Soy Sauce

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2010
oecould be my fathera. My embonics be as dumb as my Dolphins are.
ozpacker

Australia

#2 Oct 14, 2010
his side of the field will be a freeway for Donald and Nelson, WHY do cornerbacks always have so much to say, coming from a def captain and a safety i would always get pissed at my CB's when they carried on and talked sh!t
Safety

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2010
It must have been tough being a deaf captian.
ozpacker

Sydney, Australia

#4 Oct 15, 2010
it must be hard being illiterate
It Must

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2010
It must me hard to type when your hands are full of kangaroo sausage
ozpacker

Sydney, Australia

#6 Oct 15, 2010
what ? is that meant to be funny ? or an attempt at sarcasm ? and a very poor one at that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mile High Matchup for prime time: 6-0 Packers v... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Broncos' defense on high alert for Aaron Rodger... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Charles takes the blame fora (Sep '15) Sep '15 Farting boogidi 1
News New York Jets' Jeremy Kerley - What's In Store ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Johnsons Wood 2
News Peyton Manning, Broncos working on revising con... (Feb '15) Feb '15 BradyBonerFarts 2
News Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 10
News Broncos' Mitch Unrein Signs His RFA Tender (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mile High Golden ... 1
More from around the web