Reports: Dolphins' Marshall stabbed, ...

Reports: Dolphins' Marshall stabbed, wife arrested

There are 2 comments on the The News Tribune story from Apr 23, 2011, titled Reports: Dolphins' Marshall stabbed, wife arrested. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall was reportedly stabbed by a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

annie113

Astoria, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2011
There is alot of volatility in this man's life, and domestic disputes are never resolved easily.I think the Dolphins should think long and hard about this situation.They should review the risks/rewards in relation to this man. If Daboll was playing him, when Dolphins interviewed prospective Qbs, to see if they could handle the intimidation,as has been reported,there might be a red flag here, that they need to honestly address.I'm not sure you want to build your team around him.I didn't like him trying to pick a new Qb.Dolphins should not care who he thinks is "hip", in fact they should be looking for the most stable people in general for their team, who have passion on the field, but know how to manage their emotions.You don't want people on your team who intimidate their teamates, or who always seem to be in some kind of trouble.There were several incidents last year, where Marshall seemed to be out of control, and that didn't help the team.His production wasn't great.There is no shame in deciding that someone may not be the right fit for the team.Miami needs to decide what kind of team they want to be and if this guy fits the mold.
Miami Fan

Cypress, TX

#2 Apr 24, 2011
QB's suck, all of them. Marshall a cry baby, team is mold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mile High Matchup for prime time: 6-0 Packers v... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Broncos' defense on high alert for Aaron Rodger... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Charles takes the blame fora (Sep '15) Sep '15 Farting boogidi 1
News New York Jets' Jeremy Kerley - What's In Store ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Johnsons Wood 2
News Peyton Manning, Broncos working on revising con... (Feb '15) Feb '15 BradyBonerFarts 2
News Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 10
News Broncos' Mitch Unrein Signs His RFA Tender (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mile High Golden ... 1
More from around the web