Marshall Q&A: Feeling better, reitera...

Marshall Q&A: Feeling better, reiterates Henne could be 'an All-Pro'

There are 6 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Marshall Q&A: Feeling better, reiterates Henne could be 'an All-Pro'. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Marshall Q&A: Feeling better, reiterates Henne could be 'an All-Pro' , December 3, 2010 sfl-marshall-dolphins-words-120310 A team-released transcript of Brandon Marshall's press conference on Thursday: On how frustrating was it to go 13 days without being able to get out there to practice with guys: "It's frustrating but at the same time it's a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Dec 4, 2010
We'll see if Henne can repeat last sunday's performance in cleveland.
Tom Loy Chops

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Marshall Q&A: Feeling better, reiterates Henne is a joke like himself
Rochambeauxu4it

Versailles, OH

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Tom Loy Chops wrote:
Marshall Q&A: Feeling better, reiterates Henne is a joke like himself
I could not agree more lol !!!!!!!!!!
Dolphailures

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Dec 5, 2010
lmfao!!!! Browns beat the Dolphailures!!!! Henne the loser!!!! lmao!!!!
Franko

Griffin, GA

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Marshall is a great receiver. Unfortunitely, between his ghetto ass attitude on the field and not having a quaterback who can get the ball to him, sucks. I think Marshalls comment regarding Chad being an All Pro is bull----. He is trying to make up for his actions on the field that hurt the Dolphins.
Tony Sparano

Miami, FL

#6 Dec 7, 2010
I am glad I wasted $47.5 million on that joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthems around the NFL: Peters raises fist, fou... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Phart Footballs 2
News Mile High Matchup for prime time: 6-0 Packers v... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Broncos' defense on high alert for Aaron Rodger... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Charles takes the blame fora (Sep '15) Sep '15 Farting boogidi 1
News New York Jets' Jeremy Kerley - What's In Store ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Johnsons Wood 2
News Peyton Manning, Broncos working on revising con... (Feb '15) Feb '15 BradyBonerFarts 2
News Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 10
More from around the web